The Priority Transport Terminal from the Republic Fleet doesn't work

DxrOr

That's it, The Priority Transport Terminal placed just in front of the trooper hangar deck on the Republic Fleet doesn't work, I've tried to use it to transport to makeb, cz and Oricon and didnt work. I've tried with a commando and a shadow and no luck.

• Dev Post

I'm sad to see that this is still cropping up for some folks; it seems that there's still something fishy happening here. However, from what I can tell, this happens far less frequently on the Republic Fleet terminals than it did before!

That's it, The Priority Transport Terminal placed just in front of the trooper hangar deck on the Republic Fleet doesn't work, I've tried to use it to transport to makeb, cz and Oricon and didnt work. I've tried with a commando and a shadow and no luck.

Can you please tell me what Class you were using when this first happened? (Was it the Commando or the Shadow?) Also, does the terminal work after a full client restart? Have you only seen this on the Trooper Hangar Deck terminal?

I'll keep an eye out and would appreciate additional details to see if there's something specific that we might be missing.

Edited by AmberGreen
removed double quote

Can you please tell me what Class you were using when this first happened? (Was it the Commando or the Shadow?)

I can confirm this bug. I was playing with my smuggler, and when I tried to click the terminals in front of the Commando or Shadow hangar, it would show the dialog where I choose the destination, but upon selecting a destination, nothing happens.

The other two terminals are working fine.

Edit: Nvm, the terminals are working correctly now. Not sure if I remember it wrong, but disregard my post pls.

Edited by Jerba

I'm sad to see that this is still cropping up for some folks; it seems that there's still something fishy happening here. However, from what I can tell, this happens far less frequently on the Republic Fleet terminals than it did before!

Can you please tell me what Class you were using when this first happened? (Was it the Commando or the Shadow?) Also, does the terminal work after a full client restart? Have you only seen this on the Trooper Hangar Deck terminal?

I'll keep an eye out and would appreciate additional details to see if there's something specific that we might be missing.

The first time I was playing with the commando, after that I logged to my shadow alt and tried at the same terminal and happened again. I've just logged to my Jedi Sage and tried all the options of that terminal and none of them worked.

A friend of mine has the same problem and I've seen other people going to that terminal, stayed a few seconds on front of It and then moving to other terminal (so I assume might have the same problem).

Edited by DxrOr

Hi Amber.

Just an FYI, I am on Bastion with my smuggler and tried to use the priority transport terminal outside the smuggler hangar, and it won't work for any of the options listed.

Hope this information helps with the investigation.

• 9 months later...
Unfortunately, this bug has happened again. Terminal near the Trooper dock doesn't work for any character (Red Eclipse server, Carrick Station with single instance). One detail which may be useful for developers: for a character who has not yet unlocked any destination besides "Your Ship" (my Smuggler lvl 25), all the destinations on this bugged terminal do look as active, unlike on others properly working terminals where they are dimmed as intended. It seems that this terminal has lost its connection with the transportation logics and becomes an unlinked standalone object.