Can't use JA-3 Speeder on my lower level characters

Sorei

I'm sorry, and seriously this is the firs time I've complained about this game despite its many issues,

BUT THIS IS NOT AN ACCEPTABLE ANSWER. "We'll try" to resolve it in the next update?

The ONLY purpose of this update I just had to wait ~25 minutes for WAS the speeder and droid.

How could you possibly FRACK this up so bad?

As a person who works in software development, I would fire you if you were on my team.

I'm actually considering just cancelling my subscription - not because of this specific issue, but because if you can't get this right (when this was meant to entice people to stay in the first place)... what happens when you have the next major update? Will my PC start on fire?

The quote is 'we will work' *not* 'try'

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a minor glitch and you're losing your mind over it? Look, games need updates, and updates unfortunately break certain things sometimes, I mean how much sense would it be to shut all the servers down just to distribute a hot-fix so you can have your complimentary speeder function on a low level character right after a decent sized update?

I agree that it's a minor glitch; however, this is a minor glitch that would have been caught before release if there had been any amount of testing done before it was released. Unfortunately, it seems as if the item was just thrown into the object-definition database and then shopped to the players, without checking to ensure that the base characteristics of the object was copied from an adaptive speeder object and not a tier-3 speeder object.

I agree that it's a minor glitch; however, this is a minor glitch that would have been caught before release if there had been any amount of testing done before it was released. Unfortunately, it seems as if the item was just thrown into the object-definition database and then shopped to the players, without checking to ensure that the base characteristics of the object was copied from an adaptive speeder object and not a tier-3 speeder object.

A minor glitch it is, but it is a major embarrassment that even their "presents" are bugged in a way that like DmdShiva said any testing (I mean like sitting down and testing it for one mere minute would have revealed that!) should have brought it to their attention. Or rather it would be a major embarrassment, if this hadn't been the same sloppy work we are already used to getting here!

Don't get me wrong here, this isn't going against you community guys, I know you didn't have anything to do with it and the best you can do is apologize and pass on the information you get, but Bioware apologizing to us like every three minutes won't do us (the current players aswell as you as a company if you want to get more customers) any good if you (the company) can't get your act together!

Edited by trueKieran

Level 40 Sith warrior level 50 bounty hunter neither can use this. Why bother sending it at all?

This crap should have been delt with over a year ago. there is still bugs in game I reported in the beta.

This s**t is the exact reason I uninstalled this game in month 3 and haven`t looked back since.

60 days to fix this mess of a game or I`ll cancel yet again uninstall this yet again and go bye bye for another 24 months this time and try again if them game is even around in that time as it stands trying to find players is like pulling teeth Hence the reduction of servers!

Level 40 Sith warrior level 50 bounty hunter neither can use this. Why bother sending it at all?

This crap should have been delt with over a year ago. there is still bugs in game I reported in the beta.

This s**t is the exact reason I uninstalled this game in month 3 and haven`t looked back since.

60 days to fix this mess of a game or I`ll cancel yet again uninstall this yet again and go bye bye for another 24 months this time and try again if them game is even around in that time as it stands trying to find players is like pulling teeth Hence the reduction of servers!

Over react much? It's a minor glitch in a new item. Chill out.:cool:

Over react much? It's a minor glitch in a new item. Chill out.:cool:

Yes, a "minor" glitch in a new item that is promised to subscribers. Will they deliver on that promise to people that are a renewing source of revenue for the game?

This is also one of many continuing or new bugs that have been in this game for a very long time. Some, since beta. This certainly does not seem to bode well, to me, of the stability of this game or the technical acumen of those behind it.

i also not able to use the JA-3 speeder

Can't use on my lvl 21 Imp Agent/Sniper could use it on my lvl 55 Trooper/Commando not sure about my lvl 50 Sith Inquisitor/Assassin cause i haven't claimed it yet on that particular toon.Will launch game and update this post.

I just cannot express how dissapointing it is to have bugged reward for subbing... this is a fat slap in the face...

If you want non-bugged speeder go give some more money and buy from market, huh? Becouse they care so little about "rewards" they advertise that they dont even test em. Add to this the 2 hours waiting for support ticket and still no answer and we got a really bad customer experience.

Of course, it has not been fixed yet. They wanted to be sure to get in the ability to make things easier for us to buy in-game cartel coins, but rewards to subscribers can wait.

you mean aside from subscribers getting 50% off of first purchase of CC right? because that isnt a reward for being a subscriber or anything