Double XP weekend/subscriber

Cozur

Does anyone know in how many hours itll actually start? Before they gave us a start time and end dates. They havent done it now.

And since im not from the US. Is thanksgiving weekend a 3-4 day weekend im assuming?

I thought it was in November... like Guy Fawkes.

Actually yeah, i didnt read it properly LOL. i thought it was supposed to start today/tomorrow. Silly me!

Pfft. From my watching television as a kid, Thanksgiving and Christmas apparently happen at literally any time of the year in the US, because that's how re-runs work. But there's always snow?

Also they use the US dating system, so I'm not surprised you're confused. I still something go "what month is that?" when reading announcements. Use your words, Mr. Musco.

Heard something about the double XP weekend only applying to F2P because subscribers already got double XP. Can someone explain the whole deal to me?

In a way, you are right. The thing is, subs have rested XP, which doubles the XP for killing mobs. F2P do not have rested XP, they get the normal XP for killing mobs. But for quest completion, both subs and F2P receive the normal amount of XP.

During a double XP weekend, the rested XP is turned off. Instead, both subs and F2P always receive double XP for killing mobs, as well as for quests.

So your point is somewhat true because subs receive the same XP for killing mobs as usual. However, even for subs a double XP weekend is worthwhile since you get much more XP from quests than from mobs.

Edited by Jerba

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.