The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New toy/emote

Alyssis

You made that awesome Meditation Chamber thingie, and i love it, really.. But its kinda more.. sithy..

When i was getting some datacrons a few days ago, i ended up in a room on the first floor of the jedi academy thingie, where some guy was sort of.. meditating, with rocks around.. This would really be awesome to have..! And for the siths, perhaps lightning all over!

It might be weird tho, since there are alot of "non force users" as well, but, id still love to see something like this..!

Some sort of meditation toy for regen would be neat! And given that the meditation chair mounts (complete with floating holocrons) aren't restricted to Force using classes, I think it would be fine even if some Force effects were included.

Actually, this suggestion sort of reminds me of the Life Day Orb. For those that haven't seen it used, it is a glowing blue orb that your character pulls out and holds in their hands and simply looks at for a moment. I use it for my LS Sith, and would love to see more regen items in a similar vein.