Where are the new bounty packs ?

Dysehunter

Well I think they were saying "some time on the 21st" and remember they will be talking about American time zones. Their 21st has barely begun.

I'm assuming you may be in APAC like me - we kind of have to take it that they mean the day after for us. If they say 21st, assume it's the 22nd. You'll live a happier life that way :p

It is always the same. Every time they launch a pack people will ask early on the day when it is released and blame Bioware when it is not available for them.

Based on all the previous packs expect it mid afternoon in the UK/Europe sometime around 2 or 3. That is when it has nearly always arrived.

It is always the same. Every time they launch a pack people will ask early on the day when it is released and blame Bioware when it is not available for them.

Based on all the previous packs expect it mid afternoon in the UK/Europe sometime around 2 or 3. That is when it has nearly always arrived.

Thanks you for the info, I will bear that in mind for future pack releases :)

Edited by Dysehunter

Lol, we're not in Europe.

And I'm not sure why it's so wrong for APAC people to ask where it is. I'm sat here at 1930 and they announced the packs as being on the 21st. Yes, I know from experience that they are US-centric and that's what they meant. But if they give a date, I don't think it's unreasonable for people to expect it on that date - and our 21st will be gone soon with no packs.

Personally, I think the fairest thing would be to give all times throughout the year in UTC. There's a reason it's call Universal :) (And no, I am not in the UK, so this is not self-serving). That way, dates would work for the majority of countries because UTC is right in the middle of all time zones.

And I'm not sure why it's so wrong for APAC people to ask where it is. I'm sat here at 1930 and they announced the packs as being on the 21st. Yes, I know from experience that they are US-centric and that's what they meant. But if they give a date, I don't think it's unreasonable for people to expect it on that date - and our 21st will be gone soon with no packs.

Personally, I think the fairest thing would be to give all times throughout the year in UTC. There's a reason it's call Universal :) (And no, I am not in the UK, so this is not self-serving). That way, dates would work for the majority of countries because UTC is right in the middle of all time zones.

For future reference it would be good if they put on their posts "Will be released US time 9am western, EU time etc...." would save on confusion :)

because it is tentative to begin with, by putting any sort of actual timestamp on their arrival would only bring about more unneeded QQ if they happen to be late. The forums are overflowing with it enough as it is

4 ?! geeez....lol

Yeah, thats....amazing lol

I was going to buy a few hypercrates, but decided i'll just buy packs of gtn. That way I don't spend irl money, so I can order my new power supply upgrade thursday:D

I might cave in, but I'm going to do my best to resist the urge!

5 hours to go then I'm off to buy 4 hypercrates :D

To sell them on the GTN I hope!

Don't spend real money on that random gamble...

Sell them each (as in each individual pack, not an entire crate) for around 350-500k each and then you can buy ANYTHING you want from the pack... without having to rely on chance to get it.

To sell them on the GTN I hope!

Don't spend real money on that random gamble...

Sell them each (as in each individual pack, not an entire crate) for around 350-500k each and then you can buy ANYTHING you want from the pack... without having to rely on chance to get it.

Well, you are right but for me opening packs is part of the fun. I don't buy as many and I don't expect to get what I want necessarily. I just do it for the fun of it and supporting the game really. But besides that, you are absolutely right.

Well, you are right but for me opening packs is part of the fun. I don't buy as many and I don't expect to get what I want necessarily. I just do it for the fun of it and supporting the game really. But besides that, you are absolutely right.

Well that is a completely different story then. If the actual opening of them is the fun part for you (and not actually trying to get anything special) then more power to you :)

Noon PST on the 21st.

EDT, not PST.... but... Worthy of restatement.. for folks who either do not bother, or cannot be bothered to read what Bioware tells them a week in advance. :)

Noon EDT on the 21st

And if you get them earlier.. that's a free cherry on top of your sundae.

Edited by Andryah

For future reference it would be good if they put on their posts "Will be released US time 9am western, EU time etc...." would save on confusion :)

Just assume their talking about 'Murica. Because like everything else in the world, it revolves around us. Don't expect any breakdowns for Euro time zones because 'Murica don't do that. In fact, soon we'll be changing Greenwich Mean Time to Global 'Murica Time, which will synch the entire world to Eastern Standard time in the U.S.

The good news is, this will give everyone an extra hour of sleep.

We now return you to your locally scheduled programming.