Ops / Scoundrels can do some serious pvp dps...

NRN_Hawk

1.) lowbies

2.) Get to 55 and watch as you get a full crit opener and still see your enemy turn around /laugh and one shot you because "lol dodge and defense screen."

Are you one of those guys going into a wz with 40k health from PvE gear and partial old pvp gear like champion relics and such....I would guess so. Nobody that has half a clue dies like that.

Are you one of those guys going into a wz with 40k health from PvE gear and partial old pvp gear like champion relics and such....I would guess so. Nobody that has half a clue dies like that.

1.) no

2.) you are either heal spec or one of those poor fools who plays only in reg/pugs and thinks dps scoundrels are perfectly fine when in reality they are terrible atm.

3.) you clearly missed the satire in my post pointing out that dodge and defense screen are pretty terrible defensive cd's and dps scoundrels in general are easily killed.

1.) no

2.) you are either heal spec or one of those poor fools who plays only in reg/pugs and thinks dps scoundrels are perfectly fine when in reality they are terrible atm.

3.) you clearly missed the satire in my post pointing out that dodge and defense screen are pretty terrible defensive cd's and dps scoundrels in general are easily killed.

I was talking about all characters in general. And of course I am heal spec. I contribute to my teams I play on. What are your toons names.....

Ah so you're one of those types.

Says a lot when you are afraid to let people know what you play. You can talk all day and make claim without fear of being called out for reality of how you are in game. Stealth mode on the forums says so much.

Edited by Skyhigh

Says a lot when you are afraid to let people know what you play. You can talk all day and make claim without fear of being called out for reality of how you are in game. Stealth mode on the forums says so much.

My forum name is the same as all my toon names. Kind of hard to be "stealth mode" like that. Also, it has nothing to do with my original comment, which you seem to not be capable of grasping. I understand, it went over your head, its ok.

Also, my dismissal of your other post was your garbage claim about contributing to a team. Because we all know dps cannot contribute to a team right? Because, ya know, you do everything on your own huh? You totally don't need those dps players peeling for you when you are getting focused right? It's all good.

Edited by Raansu

My forum name is the same as all my toon names. Kind of hard to be "stealth mode" like that. Also, it has nothing to do with my original comment, which you seem to not be capable of grasping. I understand, it went over your head, its ok.

Also, my dismissal of your other post was your garbage claim about contributing to a team. Because we all know dps cannot contribute to a team right? Because, ya know, you do everything on your own huh? You totally don't need those dps players peeling for you when you are getting focused right? It's all good.

You sound angry. So you must be one of those dps scoundrel's that does 200k damage and doesn't heal because you are a master of stealth....BTW I have never seen that name you use as a forum name in a WZ so I don't know how you can speak from any real experience.

You sound angry. So you must be one of those dps scoundrel's that does 200k damage and doesn't heal because you are a master of stealth....BTW I have never seen that name you use as a forum name in a WZ so I don't know how you can speak from any real experience.

Ya you are definitely one of those type of bad players.

This is why I dont do 55 PVP..its all about who's manjunk is bigger...**** and play the game you tally wankers

/supported. I get that it's impossible to divorce childish ego's from games, but it gets tiresome. The wankers would have less voice if this game supported OWPvP. :/