***PETITION*** Place "Crest of the Dread Master" in Cartel Market!

Saw the title and didn't even bother to read the thread.

I'll only say this. As much as I would love to get that mask, as I don't have it yet myself, I would scream bloody murder if they ever did this. It would be such a kick in the face to all those who went to great lengths and through many attempts to get this mask that it would be more than insulting.

Edited by LeJarC

A lot of people have been discussing the mask that drops from the newly-integrated secret boss of SV, the Hateful Entity. The mask that drops from Dreadtooth is great, but if a 16M group of TOR experts had trouble, no one is really going to get the mask. Not to mention you'd have to get 70+ rated gear.

With 10 mil HP and pretty hardcore attacks, this boss is kinda overpowered. Keep the boss, have it drop the masks still, but an absolutely epic piece of equipment like that needs to be readily available.

I suggest placing the "Crest of the Dread Master" in the Cartel Market, maybe even just for a limited time. Say, 5500 cartel coins?

Do YOU agree? If yes, add your signature!

I couldn't disagree more. I've had raid teams fall apart etc. or lose interest in doing this and didn't get a chance to get one. I'd love to be able to say I earned one. I wouldn't dream of minimalizing the achievement of getting one by adding a version to the Cartel Market. Adding it to the Cartel Market is a slap in the face to all who earned theirs.

I couldn't disagree more. I've had raid teams fall apart etc. or lose interest in doing this and didn't get a chance to get one. I'd love to be able to say I earned one. I wouldn't dream of minimalizing the achievement of getting one by adding a version to the Cartel Market. Adding it to the Cartel Market is a slap in the face to all who earned theirs.

I agree with Spamfritter on this one and others as well.

NO it should NEVER be in the Cartel Market in any shape, size or fashion. It's a legendary item and should remain that way.

Yes - I did get mine eventually, but it was a LOT of work and to even see a trivial NECRO of this thread is annoying.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I hope this will NEVER happen!! What they should do is add MORE of these types of bosses that is a pain to get done, that drop "Legendary" items.

The mask that drops from DreadTooth i wouldnt mind. That one can be done with 4 players and a Sniper as tank.

Get it to work under a hood thou

It's pretty ugly, though. Let raiders get ugly things; we get to keep the cool things like the walkers and Revan's set.

I would love for the rocket boost to become a mount - that'd be great. (There's one in ops, but it's got really ugly wings).

Considering that each of the Dread Masters has a slightly different helmet, and how a lot of the outfits released in packs lately have a little underwhelming, releasing a few of them might be a good idea. Dread Master Stryak's in particular is quite obviously not the same mask as the one dropped through the Op. I can't imagine anyone easily confusing it for the Crest.

• 4 years later...
I'm pretty sure the dreadtooth at 10 stacks is skippable because the amulet is more of a toy but the Dreadful entity on Master mode drops the orb then after that you have to wait and then you do the Hateful Entity it starts off as The corrupted dread guards mask but if you want to be full of dread items then you can do the amulet

• 3 weeks later...
do not make this a thing. How about instead of swiping your credit cards you just actually get into raiding. Don't diminish people's raid achievements into items. Whats next cartel vs of every ranked award ever. People who earned it should have something unique you can not get that is what makes it unique.

I'm not agree to get it on CM.

It's a painful item to get so no. Go to work in the raid and you will rewarded.

Though they should create an entire geared like the Crest with a hard quest of course and in a raid, even several raids and the ultimate reward would be no repair at all on our gear.

OP's jelous of the unique item that he cant get.

Poor OP, so frustrated that he lacks even that little amount of skill that requires pushing a freaking ROTATION 1-2-3-4-5-6-REPEAT UNTILL THE BOSS DIED.

Turn 5500 cartel coins into 300m credits and just buy it via a sale run. They arent illegal here. Oh wait, you cant just buy worthy items and sell them on GTN, that's too hard.

That is the same sh*t about raiding problem, that this stuff as a whole is outdated and needs correction. WoW-like MMORPG's require challengeable solo content with unique rewards. But that's another story, this game will never see that. Some new raid with a slightly reworked and retextured rewards, yeah. But nothing truly new.