Your favorite Leroy Jenkins moments. Pvp/pve

Going

• 5 weeks later...

Lowbie fp queue takes 2 hours to pop. Get in to Cademimu and the tank, after 8 minutes, d/c's, then reconnects, then chooses to drop group. Healer says "my comp can tank this." Other dps and I say ok. Healer did 80% dps, 20% healing, but it's going ok, if slow. Then the healer runs ahead at a part we can shortcut through with crafting and 45 seconds later the other dps goes down after healer pulls a group without us (we caught up after crafting the shortcut). "Gimme a minute, I'll stealth and rez you." Sounds good right? We get that trash mob down and other dps accidentally clicks rez at med droid instead of accept rez. I think "No biggie, he'll be back soon." Little did I know that the healer, after seeing the convo about "doh, clicked the wrong button," decided to pull the next room alone. I was about 100 virtual yards away waiting for our teammate. Healer/comp dies, the mobs find and kill me, and then healer says, "sorry guys, I don't have time for this" before leaving.

Thanks mr "my comp can tank this," for reminding me why I don't run leveling fp's unless I'm with a guildie and one of us is the healer.

Please feed me

Well I had this idea last night of leveling a new stealth pub toon and name it Leroy Jenkins. Get this toon to 55 then run in a WZ with no weapons a crappy gear saying Leroy Jenkins. Then when every one blamed me for loosing I was going to say Well least I have chicken.

Hutball always produces some good Leroy moments the best are when it seems on purpose with a 5-0 lead the team is running the wrong way :D

Pubs

Kopy

Obiaette

Matrixx

Dianity

Hally,,, and a few more

Imps

Blur

Dr-Jones

Conez

Hastee..and a few more

Accidental Leeroy Jenkins moment. When Dread Fortress came out we killed Draxus but I died. Released to reset rez timer, entered instance, and used portal to skip ahead. After walking through the portal I went afk, but auto-run bug hit and I auto-ran through the gate into the pack of dogs while everyone was still looting...