Sith Assassin Changes - Game Update 2.5

EricMusco

I'm not sure how I feel about this change, but just to clarify your point, the harnessed darkness buff is 4% damage reduction, not 4% armor rating. I assume that means a reduction in 4% of any damage which is huge, IMO. I'm pretty excited to see what these changes do for our tanks.

Agreed. The more I read this the more I like it. I also like that there will still be technique to our tanking.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any increase in maul damage is too much. 5% is 500 on crits. 10% is 1000. I REALLY do not want to eat two back to back 11k mauls plus an 8k shock and discharge right after. Take 10% OUT of maul and move the damage to voltaic slash. Move duplicity back to tier 1 so Madness can get it.

These changes make negative sense. I can't believe this was even a thing someone at Bioware suggested as a possible change. How does this help either DPS tree's sustained? It doesn't. Still going to be a third rate PVE and arena DPS choice.

How to logic I don't even

Please allow me to elaborate on a portion of a previous post.

"-Change the terrible 4 piece set bonus in pvp gear. Most Assassin tanks are the stealth solo node guards. If I'm a SOLO node guard, what good does it do to guard someone? By the time I call out incomings, I'm already about half dead. If the person responding to my incoming call isn't a healer, why would I guard them when I'm almost dead myself?"

What I propose instead of changing the 4 piece set bonus:

Allow solo node guards to target and "guard" their nodes. By placing my guard on the node, that gives me the 5% set bonus damage, my guard is used on an object and not a person (which I can switch the moment reinforcements arrive at my node) and as long as I stay in a certain radius of the node I wont lose the buff.

This can only be used on nodes/consoles that my team has under their control. In Civil War, I could not run in to middle and guard the node before it has even been captured. In Voidstar, I could not guard a door while I am on offense. Here are the objects that I could be able to guard:

Alderaan Civil War - Any of the three nodes once they have been captured by your team.

Voidstar - Doors and Computer Consoles that your team is defending.

Novare Coast - The bunker computer console your team controls.

Ancient Hypergate - The pylon your team currently controls.

Huttball - (Not sure how I feel about this yet) Guarding the ball spawn if your team is currently in possession of the ball.

For solo node guards such as myself, this would help tremendously, but its obvious to see where the additional damage is conditional. Player feedback is appreciated. Maybe the Devs might look at it if the feedback is positive.

-Darth Enrage

55 PvP Assassin Tank (Solo Node Guard)

The Ebon Hawk

Any increase in maul damage is too much. 5% is 500 on crits. 10% is 1000. I REALLY do not want to eat two back to back 11k mauls plus an 8k shock and discharge right after. Take 10% OUT of maul and move the damage to voltaic slash. Move duplicity back to tier 1 so Madness can get it.

These changes make negative sense. I can't believe this was even a thing someone at Bioware suggested as a possible change. How does this help either DPS tree's sustained? It doesn't. Still going to be a third rate PVE and arena DPS choice.

How to logic I don't even

Agreed.

it's a shame how they think about balancing... wth are they doing?

AND still any resp since that 3d is created...

and PTS? nothing? insta release with that ****? MEH. that's no professional.

If by "in raid conditions" you mean "The boss was just sitting there soaking up damage for 5 minutes" then yea, they will parse higher than Deception. The problem is that Madness is a "One Trick Pony" in that respect. That is all they can do, and that leads to boring gameplay and uselessness if the thing you are trying to kill is a boss that takes any less than a full minute to kill. The spec is singletarget damage and DOT *to a fault*, and that needs to change. That can't work.

This doesn't make sense to me. Sure, madness does less damage than some of the OP'ed specs, but the thing that makes it such a valuable contribution to raids is its mobility. In the new HM OPs that are almost entirely Mechanic-based challenges, this makes Madness Assassin DPS (and I presume Deception as well) extremely valuable. We have force speed, phase walk and damage shroud at our disposal. If these are hot-keyed and used creatively, effectively and often, they are extremely powerful abilities. I play with good people and I'm often at the top of the parse because I am able to keep moving the entire encounter, pressing uninterrupted damage into targets. And as far as being a "singletarget damage" spec, Deathfield hits up to 5 targets, is insta-cast, increases in damage under 30 percent, and only has a 15 second cooldown. You might not be playing this spec correctly because your appraisal of its usefulness conflicts with its potential. Although this parse just barely failed to make the top 50 at TorParse, I think it is a good example of what Madness Sin can do in ops and gives an indication of our useful mobility and AOE potential.

http://www.torparse.com/a/484617/18/0/Overview

Toblin Blackfyre

Madness Assassin

Reported

This doesn't make sense to me. Sure, madness does less damage than some of the OP'ed specs, but the thing that makes it such a valuable contribution to raids is its mobility. In the new HM OPs that are almost entirely Mechanic-based challenges, this makes Madness Assassin DPS (and I presume Deception as well) extremely valuable. We have force speed, phase walk and damage shroud at our disposal. If these are hot-keyed and used creatively, effectively and often, they are extremely powerful abilities. I play with good people and I'm often at the top of the parse because I am able to keep moving the entire encounter, pressing uninterrupted damage into targets. And as far as being a "singletarget damage" spec, Deathfield hits up to 5 targets, is insta-cast, increases in damage under 30 percent, and only has a 15 second cooldown. You might not be playing this spec correctly because your appraisal of its usefulness conflicts with its potential. Although this parse just barely failed to make the top 50 at TorParse, I think it is a good example of what Madness Sin can do in ops and gives an indication of our useful mobility and AOE potential.

http://www.torparse.com/a/484617/18/0/Overview

Toblin Blackfyre

Madness Assassin

Reported

i'll just contribute to your opinion which i share.

from what i've noticed, madness is out-doing deception in just about every fight i can think of. take our top parsing balance shadow, mknightrider, for example. he plays mainly madness, and switches to infiltration for certain fights for whatever quality of life issue is pressing the individual.

i on the other hand, for example, play infiltration full time and almost never switch balance. our gear levels are nearly identical, he has about 100 more bonus damage than me, while i have about 100 more crit rating than him, and i have only a 72 hilt while his is 75 last time i checked. on a fight where we are allowed to do uninterrupted damage for the whole fight, nefra hm 8man for example, mknightrider uses balance (madness) and does 3128 dps (in 16 man he did close to 3300), while i use infiltraion and do 2900 (in 16 only 2850).

now lets give an example of a fight that allows for relatively uninterrupted damage if done properly, grob'thok hm 8man, mknightrider does 3047 in balance, while i do 2803 in infiltration. and then just to slam the point home, let's look at a fight that is full of damage interruptions and movement, brontes hm. unfortunately mknighrider hasn't uploaded an 8 man version of this fight, and i haven't uploaded a 16 man version of the fight, so for this fight i'll compare mknighriders 16 man fight which was 2236, while i, in 8 man, did 1926.

the difference between our gear does not account for 200-300 dps on all fights. but of course, there is the strong factor that mknightrider is probably just a generally better player than me, imo neither of these factors account for that large of a gap. the strong correlation on all types of fights that balance(madness) tends to out preform infiltration(deception). especially since there doesn't seem to be any difference in the amount of dps change between the two specs in any fight, either when one is allowed to turret, or when one is forced through taxing movement and mechanics.

the numbers i'm seeing tell me a different story than the one you're telling ^.^ sorry to make such a long post, as usual.

A buff to maul's damage really isn't needed. In fact, it's a scary thing for PvP that can easily leave sins feeling over powered. At least for deception assassin's. For madness assassins, it's really not an issue. Perhaps even a good idea as well as a reduced force cost.

IMO, for deception, a DoT or better resource management would have been preferable. Both would definitely help with sustain.

Voltaic slash doing more damage seems reasonable.

The changes to darkness look good. Hopefully they make sin tanks viable again.

What do you mean "make sin tanks viable again?" Sin tanks (imo) have always been viable; it's the people who play them that are the problem. Sure, sin tanks have light armor so by default they have less protection than juggernaughts or powertechs. But they make up for this with Dark Ward, my favorite sin tank ability (in fact, the reason I switched from center-tree dps to sin tank because this ability provided more survivability). The real problem is that players don't seem to realize that Dark Ward is basically the difference between life & death. And I know this because during my extensive run-thrus of flashpoints, I've met a couple of sin tanks (no names) that did not outfit themselves with Dark Ward as soon as possible or for that matter, didn't use it often enough. The result was sin tanks who died way too easily.

My advice is to alter the description of Dark Ward with the addition of this note: "Advisory: this ability is basically the difference between life & death. Use of this ability will help keep your character alive thru difficult encounters and should be used & reused as soon as the cooldown has expired." And make it flash on our skill screens when it's available so a player's eyes will be drawn to it.:rak_03:

And by the way, can we please keep the sin tank healing?:rak_02: The healing that Dark Charge provides isn't much I know, but it's a nice thing to have. It helps keep a sin tank alive. The extra armor is nice, but don't ruin it by removing the healing.

Edited by Klishar

What do you mean "make sin tanks viable again?" Sin tanks (imo) have always been viable; it's the people who play them that are the problem. Sure, sin tanks have light armor so by default they have less protection than juggernaughts or powertechs. But they make up for this with Dark Ward, my favorite sin tank ability (in fact, the reason I switched from center-tree dps to sin tank because this ability provided more survivability). The real problem is that players don't seem to realize that Dark Ward is basically the difference between life & death. And I know this because during my extensive run-thrus of flashpoints, I've met a couple of sin tanks (no names) that did not outfit themselves with Dark Ward as soon as possible or for that matter, didn't use it often enough. The result was sin tanks who died way too easily.

My advice is to alter the description of Dark Ward with the addition of this note: "Advisory: this ability is basically the difference between life & death. Use of this ability will help keep your character alive thru difficult encounters and should be used & reused as soon as the cooldown has expired." And make it flash on our skill screens when it's available so a player's eyes will be drawn to it.:rak_03:

And by the way, can we please keep the sin tank healing?:rak_02: The healing that Dark Charge provides isn't much I know, but it's a nice thing to have. It helps keep a sin tank alive. The extra armor is nice, but don't ruin it by removing the healing.

I think it's only pugs you're going to run into not keeping dark ward up. If someone is raiding or running with a guild he/she should already know or the guildmates will likely point this out.

As to the self-heals, one, they don't scale enough to be viable, and two, they do nothing to help keep you alive on a massive RNG hit. Increased damage reduction and armor rating, however, will keep you alive through a massive strike and allow the healer to get you back up. This change still means that the Sin/Shadow tanks require active management to stay alive but will now see real benefits from using the proper ability rotations and not have to worry as much about getting blown away by something neither you nor the healer can do anything to prevent.

My Sin has better overall gearing than my Jugg yet is noticeably squishier even in what should be easy fights. There are advantages to each class, and I don't expect a tank in light armor to fully be able to mitigate all damage the same way one in heavy armor can, but if we run our rotations correctly we should be in position to stay alive long enough to be healed even with the worst hits. Self-heals don't get us there, but it seems likely this will. My Sin also holds aggro much better than my Jugg, does more damage, causes an aoe decrease in damage to targets through whither, can stealth out/stealth rez, force speed to anywhere necessary even if there isn't an enemy or friendly there, and can increase the healing ability of group members, so it really would be ridiculous if on top of that I had equal mitigation to him also. If that became the case OP wouldn't even begin to describe Sin tanks.

i'll just contribute to your opinion which i share.

from what i've noticed, madness is out-doing deception in just about every fight i can think of. take our top parsing balance shadow, mknightrider, for example. he plays mainly madness, and switches to infiltration for certain fights for whatever quality of life issue is pressing the individual.

i on the other hand, for example, play infiltration full time and almost never switch balance. our gear levels are nearly identical, he has about 100 more bonus damage than me, while i have about 100 more crit rating than him, and i have only a 72 hilt while his is 75 last time i checked. on a fight where we are allowed to do uninterrupted damage for the whole fight, nefra hm 8man for example, mknightrider uses balance (madness) and does 3128 dps (in 16 man he did close to 3300), while i use infiltraion and do 2900 (in 16 only 2850).

now lets give an example of a fight that allows for relatively uninterrupted damage if done properly, grob'thok hm 8man, mknightrider does 3047 in balance, while i do 2803 in infiltration. and then just to slam the point home, let's look at a fight that is full of damage interruptions and movement, brontes hm. unfortunately mknighrider hasn't uploaded an 8 man version of this fight, and i haven't uploaded a 16 man version of the fight, so for this fight i'll compare mknighriders 16 man fight which was 2236, while i, in 8 man, did 1926.

the difference between our gear does not account for 200-300 dps on all fights. but of course, there is the strong factor that mknightrider is probably just a generally better player than me, imo neither of these factors account for that large of a gap. the strong correlation on all types of fights that balance(madness) tends to out preform infiltration(deception). especially since there doesn't seem to be any difference in the amount of dps change between the two specs in any fight, either when one is allowed to turret, or when one is forced through taxing movement and mechanics.

the numbers i'm seeing tell me a different story than the one you're telling ^.^ sorry to make such a long post, as usual.

I was not comparing madness to deception.

I was comparing madness to other class specs where it underperfoms.

Arsenal Mercenary

All Snipers

AP Powertechs(? Not too sure on this one, tbh)

Lightning Sorcerer

Madness Sorcerer

Vengeance Juggernaut (Not too sure on this one either, I've had more success here tho)

Ahnnihilation Marauder

Carnage Marauder

Singletarget damage specs which outperform Madness (Okay, lightning is better at AOE, still beats madness singletarget)

I think Madness sins need to have the boring factor fixed, fix their force management, and give them something the other DPS specs lack, a reason to take a madnesss sin over another Marauder, Sniper, or Sorcerer.

In PVP, they need to be more survivable as well.

I think perhaps this thing is debuffs attached to their DOT's. They soften up the enemy, making their own DPS a bit higher and giving the raid team a reason to use one over one of the higher damage specs.

Boring factor? Moar melee. Make Thrash and Lacerate not so punishing on your forcebar to use(either add a force regen buff to them, or make them cost less in madness tree), and perhaps add a conspirators-cloak like proc for assassinate.

Survivability? Make their selfheals worth something. This is easier to do for a DPS than a tank balance wise, because of the lack of armor rating (To prevent hybrid abuse, tie selfheals to lightning charge, and armor rating to Dark Charge)

Before you say that this will make it completely Deception worthless, kinda. Deception has always been the burstdamage spec (and does a good enough job to add rage to PVP forums) so perhaps also reduce cost of Thrash for Deception, and make it more likely to proc lightning charges. This will make it so that Thrash is not completely replaced by Voltaic Slash, will give you a reason to thrash every now and then.

Also, deception does win at disposing of mobs than madness I think, where Madness does (and should) beat deception in sustained bossfights.

Make Lambaste breach out of Lightning Burns and make it:

"Reduces the Force cost of Lacerate by 10. Lacerate now automaticly triggers Lightning Charge on affected Targets on a separate rate limit. Also, damage dealt by Lightning burns now triggers Parasitism."

A bit of additional self healing while simply doing damage, also making Lacerate an guaranteed 2-10% heal which is nice as well.

Either that and/or giving Lightning Charges Discharge Effect an increased Crit Chance.

Also, Raze should make Crushing Darkness instant passivly while giving it an effect that allows physical damage dealt with Trash and Lacerate to shorten the cooldown by 1 second.

Edited by PapaRodin

The Stun Damage Reduction and the Dot Damage reduction could and should be merged into one talent. And if someone would ask me, I would say that they also should slap the AOE Damage Reduction into it.

Madness is so squishy outside of that so it should be fine. Just put it high enough so that the other two specs can't reach it.

Also, Overcharge Lightsaber could give an 30-40% increase to the dot critchance, per talent.

• 2 weeks later...

I just renewed my sub and get the feeling that I may regret it after looking at these changes. They should have found a way to fix whatever they are aiming to fix that doesn't involve removing a core class mechanic entirely.

That said, without doing any heavy theorycrafting, it looks like the defensive buffs will mostly compensate for the loss of self healing mathematically. However, there is no compensation or replacement for the loss of the core mechanic.

I also think that a lot of adjusting will be required in PVP. I think that it all adds up mathematically, but I am not sure how things will go in live pvp. It will all balance out in PVE, but I am not sure if it will balance so well in PVP.

Edited by timidobserver

I just renewed my sub and get the feeling that I may regret it after looking at these changes. They should have found a way to fix whatever they are aiming to fix that doesn't involve removing a core class mechanic entirely.

That said, without doing any heavy theorycrafting, it looks like the defensive buffs will mostly compensate for the loss of self healing mathematically. However, there is no compensation or replacement for the loss of the core mechanic.

I also think that a lot of adjusting will be required in PVP. I think that it all adds up mathematically, but I am not sure how things will go in live pvp. It will all balance out in PVE, but I am not sure if it will balance so well in PVP.

What are you feeling is lost from the mechanic? You still run the same rotation, and instead of getting healing that did not scale properly with increased damage as you progress, especially in HM and NiM, you get damage reduction that scales to the incoming attacks. You're better off taking off a few extra percentage points of damage that's based on the damage you actually take rather than healing for the same 700 or whatever health per tick regardless of whether you're helping someone through a 50HM or in DP NiM.

As others have said, the self-heals were a gimmick. DR is of value every time. It even gives you an additional chance of survival against those RNG strikes that self-heals could do nothing to compensate for. There will be growing pains with any changes, but on paper and concept wise this is a much better tact for keeping us alive. There's no reason we should be on the edge of dropping dead in SM Ops and HM FPs with full set bonuses and nearly maxed mods, enhancements, and armoring everywhere else.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in the same boat. Resubbed a day before 2.5 after a year's absence. I must say that i was previously in a PVP guild and i came back with it in mind.

I did what any 'normal' person does, and tested this changes thoroughly before making up my mind. I have, however, only a couple of Conqueror pieces yet, since i just dinged 55, so my results might not be the most accurate.

What i have found, all theorycrafting aside (seriously, stop comparing NiM bosses to PVP, it's just ridiculous) is that there is little joy in playing my Assassin these days. I did all my leveling with lvl 50 PVP gear with no problems, except that i previously ran with a DPS companion and would keep myself healed group after group and now if i don't have Talos, i have to stop and regen a bit if i face more than 2 strong NPCs.

The biggest change, well... let's call it nerf because that's what it is, is in PVP. I am a team player and love playing for the team. Being able to guard knowing i could mitigate and regen myself was very reassuring. Now, since i've just resubbed i'm unguilded and am playing with pugs and i find that in 3/4 matches there are no healers in my team. The result is i get in combat, guard some DPS, use my CDs, get stunned, lost DP, have used my 2m CD heal and either stealth and run or die. All of that in 15-20s. Either way, i'm left with no CDs, no damage and the second i guard someone i know i'll be dead in 10s.

Don't get me wrong, MAYBE with a dedicated team it MIGHT work, but considering all the stuns and interrupts in PVP , along with people running out of range while channeling, this change means "You get 4% DP after Stealth and then... Good luck refreshing it!"

In short, MAYBE good for a fraction of the playerbase, horrible for the most part, in my humble opinion.

What a difference from a year ago, when this class was OP and i could stroll around on full DPS gear with just a shield and Dark Ward knowing anyone that faced me was in serious trouble.

Right now i'm not sure what i regret more... resubbing or having spent all those comms on PVP tanking gear.

Thanks for bearing with me, it was quite a rant. :)

The real problem is that players don't seem to realize that Dark Ward is basically the difference between life & death. And I know this because during my extensive run-thrus of flashpoints, I've met a couple of sin tanks (no names) that did not outfit themselves with Dark Ward as soon as possible or for that matter, didn't use it often enough. The result was sin tanks who died way too easily.

I can attest to this personally. I play a Sin Tank its all Solstar does & does well. However, on rare occasion when running a Raid I get relagated to DPS (which Solstar sucks at and sucks hard). It was after one of these raids I was DPS'n & on joining another PUG raid (which i was the primary tank) I forgot to switch from Lightning charge back to Dark charge (which is a MUST if you want to get the most out of Dark Ward). I got crushed & the team got wiped. It was so bad my healer was screaming at me like i was some kind of noob b/c she couldnt keep up w/ my squishyness. When i was about to tell her off & that it was active, I noticed that it in fact wasnt. oops my bad. :p I enabled Dark Charge & it was a cake walk after that.

Oh fantastic... Now tanking will be even harder, thanks. The self-heals for the Darkness spec were a major asset in tanking for the assassin. Now, as well as the terrible dps we can put out because we are tanks, we have a major ability removed causing our survivability to drastically go down. There is officially no point in tanking with the assassin any more we can barely survive longer then a geared marauder so what the hell is the point? Seriously bad move... Very annoyed.

Just reviewing some 16man HM DP parses from post/pre. Last night I took 1070DPS throughout the Tyrans fight. Biggest hit 17k. Pre-2.5 I took 1203DPS biggest hit 18.2k

Full clear no problem before and after. The difference however, Post 2.5 I now did 63HPS, pre-2.5 I contributed 295HPS. (82% effective)

So I took 133 DPS less, and healed 232 Less for a net Loss of 99HPS our healers now have to make up for. With overhealing, perhaps it's a wash, in some situations perhaps not. -shrug-

Thats a 7% decrease in the max hit I took which was nice... Spikiness "problem" (and I say problem because we cleared all this content including NiM stuff pre 2.5 just fine) got resolved in an exchange for completely losing our unique mechanic (Stealth be damned, it was nice but when you're a tank you're not utilizing it 90% of the time). This was an overall Nerf to PVE, and a pretty extreme Nerf to PVP imo.

Really not happy with the way the Devs have decided to take this class.

Edited by Guiken

I recently came back to this game with my buddy after leaving just before Rise of the Hutt and I was excited to play different classes than I did before. I figured it would be fun to tank as the assassin instead of juggernaut- you know, go for the more interesting tank who had self-heals and took some interesting skill to tank with. Now as I'm leveling up I read my skills, talents, and finally patch notes for confirmation... Who the **** thought removing self heals would be good? Why change the unique tanking style of a class? When did being unique become such a terrible thing in MMO's? Stop following WoW, Blizz killed themselves years ago. Stick to unique classes and builds, that's my only recommendation- the others who posted already covered great ideas on how to keep it unique and fun.

biofail, pls sell your rights to blizzard or sony. I have finished gearing my jug tank equally and must say, there is no comparison. they are 2 totally different classes yes but a tank is a tank and survivability is key, and as sin you fall into damage spikes too often. I highly advise anyone wanting to play a tank class, to steer clear of the sin. Edited by Duriek

So much whininess!

For tanking:

Self-heals were great for solo dailies/weeklies, and questing, and helped healers a little in ops - we required the least healing over the long run despite our spikiness. Now the spikiness has been greatly reduced, and we've become (I think I heard) the safest tanks to heal (of the three) in ops. Now, you get out of stealth and take less damage - bonus for PVP and PVE players - more benefit than FL self-heals provides.

People get what they wanted and still whine. Some of you act like self-heals are completely and utterly gone, that it's impossible to tank now. It is a bit harder to tank with assassins, granted. But it's also a lot more fun now once you adjust to it. If you find it too hard to play, roll a PT and spare us your overemotional rants about how assassins suck.

The Devs did well, IMO. I'm a better tank now and my healers love healing me. Less qq, more practice.

I can attest to this personally. I play a Sin Tank its all Solstar does & does well. However, on rare occasion when running a Raid I get relagated to DPS (which Solstar sucks at and sucks hard). It was after one of these raids I was DPS'n & on joining another PUG raid (which i was the primary tank) I forgot to switch from Lightning charge back to Dark charge (which is a MUST if you want to get the most out of Dark Ward). I got crushed & the team got wiped. It was so bad my healer was screaming at me like i was some kind of noob b/c she couldnt keep up w/ my squishyness. When i was about to tell her off & that it was active, I noticed that it in fact wasnt. oops my bad. :p I enabled Dark Charge & it was a cake walk after that.

This is why Sith tanks are worthless.

• 2 months later...

Hey Bioware,

I think it's a bad idea to remove self-heal capacity for Assassin/Shadow, it was not a problem with PvE, you need just to disable or reduce the self-heal in PvP war zone or if the target is a player character. Self-heal is the signature of these classes and make them unique and fun to play. In WoW, Age of Conan and Rift they have tank classes with self-heal, some people want play a class with leech life ability and you can't ignore it, I know many players that quit SWTOR since patch 2.5. Please bring back self-heal capacity and reduce it for PvP if it wil be needed.

Thank you for your understanding.

A Bioware french fan :)

Hey Bioware,

I think it's a bad idea to remove self-heal capacity for Assassin/Shadow, it was not a problem with PvE, you need just to disable or reduce the self-heal in PvP war zone or if the target is a player character. Self-heal is the signature of these classes and make them unique and fun to play. In WoW, Age of Conan and Rift they have tank classes with self-heal, some people want play a class with leech life ability and you can't ignore it, I know many players that quit SWTOR since patch 2.5. Please bring back self-heal capacity and reduce it for PvP if it wil be needed.

Thank you for your understanding.

A Bioware french fan :)