Making .gifs of Your Characters!

DewyMossEmpire

Great thread and gifs from the OP and others! It's been bugging me for a while now, two things/questions:

1. How do you make your character do certain actions or commands like /flourish without the UI or chatbox?

2. How do you adjust the camera so that zooming in or out doesn't move upwards or sort of, over the character's head? It would be nice to be able to zoom in/out to get the full body in without losing the feet or losing the lower portion to UI bars, and particularly, to be able to zoom when sitting or kneeling.

I'm having trouble articulating what I mean, but hopefully it makes some sense! :jawa_smile:

Using emotes without the HUD showing just takes some swift keystrokes. Pretype emote > Start Recording > Enter Emote > Alt A (to hide GUI, it's a different keybind by default).

I'm not sure what you mean by the camera issue. A bigger, more high resolution screen will allow you to see more when you zoom out or in also helps to set the maximum zoom distance to 100.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Using emotes without the HUD showing just takes some swift keystrokes. Pretype emote > Start Recording > Enter Emote > Alt A (to hide GUI, it's a different keybind by default).

I'm not sure what you mean by the camera issue. A bigger, more high resolution screen will allow you to see more when you zoom out or in also helps to set the maximum zoom distance to 100.

Thank you very much for responding so quickly! That method is what I had been doing; I'd wondered if there was a faster way, but no matter. I could probably assign an easier keybind for myself to hide the UI, in that case.

Higher resolution makes sense. I've been playing on laptops since I joined, so perhaps if I can ever afford a desktop, a nice high res monitor might do the trick.

Thanks again! :jawa_smile: