Double Stacking Power Relic

Dengdinga

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, please continue to fix the unintended "bugs" that benefit players, whle continuing to take your sweet ***** time fixing bugs with servers, UI, encounters, and in game items that are detrimental to game play and enjoyment

A bug's a bug, whether they are beneficial or not is immaterial to the discussion. They should all be fixed. I myself have used the double SA relic a ton in the past but it is just way too OP.

A bug's a bug, whether they are beneficial or not is immaterial to the discussion. They should all be fixed. I myself have used the double SA relic a ton in the past but it is just way too OP.

Yeah I use it, and was one of the first one's in my server to discover it was broken again when they "fixed it" first time months ago.

Sort of always suspected and fearedit would be fixed again one day, and I dont disagree a bug is a big and should be fixed, just upsets me with all that is wrong bugged or unstable with boss encounters, gear, or specific in game items that this made the list over or with some others.

Ive been using double proc relics for roughly 9 weeks now, so its def not a new bug. I honestly feel that the warrior and invicible pvp ones are what brought the crying to light that they finally decided to investigate.

Why patch it at all? Nobody thinking straight wants it fixed. All it means is tighter enrage timers, less effectiveness in warzones, and everybody who parses having to reparse. Your other relics are garbage. What's the point?

No it doesn't mean less effectiveness in warzones. Unless I'm wrong, only a PvE and a PvP relic can stack, not two of one or the other. Warzones are really the only place where this would cause a problem and ATM, you can't use PvE relics in warzones, so no double power proc.

and give pve'ers a chance to trade one in due to the bug in the description.

Also please do this if you remove the double proc.

Edited by theSCARAYone

• 2 weeks later...

I honestly don't think you realize what you did. Annihilation is BROKEN. Hybrid is BROKEN. This "bug" of yours was what kept Annihilation at least on the same level as Carnage. Now, not only is carnage better in burst, but also sustained. By a lot.

Your patch notes are a lie. You did not disable simultaneous proccing -- you disabled all proccing (both heal or damage) during the rate limit of either relic. That means that not only is every single dps spec in the game is going to have to reparse for leaderboards because you chose to change something a month after the new gear came along, but specs like Annihilation, Marauder Hybrid, and Madness are now significantly underpowered. Madness Assassin was slightly better Deception, but now Deception be better. And the reason for that is because of low slash in the rotation. Something you added. Something you yourselves said that you never meant to be used in a rotation. Carnage has always been the king of burst. Now it's better in sustained, by a lot. Is that what you wanted? A useless spec? Two, with the inclusion of the Marauder Hybrid? What do you actually hope to accomplish with Annihilation, if it's being outperformed by Carnage at every point?

Is that what you want? Specs with unintended consequences outperforming the real ones? Because that's what you've done. I am so sorry that I felt the need to explain your own game to you, as you've yet to demonstrate that you even understand it.

Sooner or later you're going to realize your mistake. Knowing Bioware, it will probably be later. I will be here, waiting.

Edited by idnewton

I

Your patch notes are a lie. You did not disable simultaneous proccing -- you disabled all proccing (both heal or damage) during the rate limit of either relic.

Effects no longer trigger simultaneously when the following relics equipped at the same time:

•Ephemeral Mending

•Fortunate Redoubt

•Reactive Warding

•Shield Amplification

•Devastating Vengeance

•Serendipitous Assault

[Obroan Relic of Serendipitous Assault [Augmented]]

[Obroan Relic of Devastating Vengeance [Augmented]]

But i get one proc and 4-6 sec (not 20) later another one.

Also i just got two procs in same time. :eek::D

Or i just miss something? :confused:

[Obroan Relic of Serendipitous Assault [Augmented]]

[Obroan Relic of Devastating Vengeance [Augmented]]

But i get one proc and 4-6 sec (not 20) later another one.

Also i just got two procs in same time. :eek::D

Or i just miss something? :confused:

No, that will still happen. The point is that two serendipitous relics could be used at the same time. The part that breaks Annihilation is that heals no longer trigger it on a seperate rate limit than damage. Which technically makes sense, except that Annihilation was underpowered and this evened it out. Now it's underpowered again.

• 3 weeks later...

Because it's not the same thing. When they fixed it, they also removed the separate proc from heals. Oh, and put boundless ages at the bottom of the barrel. Whereas it used to be the top, along with serendipitous.

That's why people still care.

I wonder, why is nobody talks about new 2.5 main stats relics? :confused:

2.5 Focused Retribution + Serendipitous Assault is equals to Serendipitous Assault x2 - same as "double stacking power relic" or even better! :rolleyes:

there not the same and according to the DEV they should stack is why, one give' s power and one give's what ever or should ( unless you mean two relic of the same stat are stacking again , they should not be , if they are give it time they will complain ) , . if they do complain about the right ones stacking and no one can or should, that only shows to much whining and they don't know what they really want.

Edited by tanktest

Of course they are not same, but very similar. :)

1 main stat with talented buff (6-9%) is better than 1 power, plus u got a little of crit

and 1 main stat without buff not so much worse than 1 power (5-6 dps more for all 14 augs :D)

Edited by Glower

Of course they are not same, but very similar. :)

1 main stat with talented buff (6-9%) is better than 1 power, plus u got a little of crit

and 1 main stat without buff not so much worse than 1 power (5-6 dps more for all 14 augs :D)

That isn't the point I made. My point was that the procs (healing and damage) are no longer on a separate rate limit. This was changed in 2.4.3, along with the double-relic stacking. Your point that the double-relic stacking itself was fixed is entirely true. The point I'm trying to make is that the double-relic stack fix wasn't the only relic change made in that same patch. The relic change that actually mattered, that rendered specs entirely worthless, is completely unaffected by the stat boosts to Dread Forged relics (which, by the way, are themselves annoying. Whereas the Boundless Ages relic was once the top relic alongside Serendipitous Assault, it's now at the bottom of the barrel. For those of us who took the time to farm the Obroan Serendipitous, we tested and knew that it did not stack with the Dread Forged one. As a result, we chose Boundless Ages and received a double slap in the face. One, our hard-earned Obroan Serendipitous relic is now not on par with the Dread Forged one, and Dread Forged Boundless Ages was reduced to nothingness)

I wonder, why is nobody talks about new 2.5 main stats relics? :confused:

2.5 Focused Retribution + Serendipitous Assault is equals to Serendipitous Assault x2 - same as "double stacking power relic" or even better! :rolleyes:

Even better.

Since 2.5 both FR and SA are now proc'ing independantly off of damage and healing. You can get as good as 12s/20s on each of them if you have a consistant damage and healing ability.

Long live quadruple proc.

(Can we just kill these *********** trinkets? BW clearly cannot code them worth a damn =/)

Edited by CaptainApop

Obroan anything is PvP not a PvE relic so in my opinion they shouldn't even work in PvE, so for you to sit here complaining about that is kinda silly.

Good thing you aren't making the decisions, then. I for one actually enjoy the fact that I can PvP a few matches and grab a quick Conqueror relic on a new 55. I'm sorry you don't share that desire for ease. Must be one of those PvP-only players, angry that PvE'ers queue at all. Oh well, not my problem. :rolleyes:

LoL. Actually I am a PvE player all the way. I do PvP as well but not nearly as much as I do the endgame content. I could care less that PvP relics work in PvE to be honest, I was just pointing out the fact that your complaint was silly and made no sense.