Inc Drama Over Arena Records Go.

Treblt

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG. Really? You have the gall to say that? When I read that I literally spit my coffee out knowing your past.

No one in the history of SWTOR has made themselves look more like an idiot on the forums than OPFOTM.

We all remember the many deleted forum posts of you appearing like a total dumb ***. Lukewarm Tauntauns, your old guild leader from Ascendancy, and a few other zinger posts from old Harbinger days have all made you look pretty stupid. We're the ones who have had far more good reads from your brainless antics on the forums than this guy.

Hardly any one takes you seriously.

I actually think that record would have to be awarded to Chukles. Versace Versace Versace!

The funny thing about that, is that on Harbinger I still ended up being respected among the players on imp side because they actually mattered. The countless good reads, etc etc always ended up with me having a good bit of fun and a great laugh at the end when everyone else got shat on. Nellos, the batman guy.... (do you even know what happened there? After I got called bad, I absolutely **** on everyone else a few matches in a row, that was the end of that) the list goes on. There was never a post from the gm of ascendancy considering Darc was the GM, not tairisia (he was just a sub healer for luigi, betcha didn't know that?). I've always been ahead of it here on the forums, and guess what? I've also always won. At the end of the day, when I've talked trash, I've won in game, and never once said a word there beyond gg.

Edited by Treblt

Lol at you peasant trash (Opfotm) getting so worked up on the forums. Enjoy your bitter life in obscurity wondering why the whole world is taking a dump on your face. You are a filthy kumdumpster, nothing more. In the olden days we would have low class white trash such as yourself emasculated and wiping the **** off our bungholes. You should thank the industrial revolution for giving you a chance at meeking out a living. You do have SWTOR as a consolation prize at least.

Now hurry up and die already.

Now now, lets think about who sounds worked up. I'm enjoying watching a grown man devolve into a **** throwing monkey.

/facepalm

Well at least you didn't name it "How To Beat DP In Orbital Station"

We have enough titles like that on Twitch already, although they are slightly different...

Cough. Maniac. Cough.

come on opfotm you know me better :( I have respect for every guild that puts up a good fight vs us

and to Tarapode, you should just take the compliment that I actually bothered to highlight something from my stream, which I barely ever do anymore :)

and to the guy asking about my gear, right now it's full conqueror field-tech, with the obroan supercommando (tank) shield. everything else is dps, I even have dps augments on that shield and the expertise crystal instead of the endurance one I had when I was full tank.

edit: my UI is brand new, I wanted to change it up so I can monitor my cool downs more easily while tanking/dpsing at the same time. as time goes on I will keep modding it.

in my defense, the swtor UI itself is *********** god aweful when it comes to changing it. sure it looks good by default but the SECOND you move something it no longer looks right lol.

Edited by PacifismActivist

Do people just get a massive erection whenever they beat a DP / MVP team running whatever comp? Holy **** settle the **** down peasants.

Ofc they do.

@Acid, try to stick with something orderly, that keeps all your main defensives/CD's on one bar and similar offensives etc etc on same bars with the ops frame somewhere accessible. Your UI is just a bit of a cluster**** :p

Edited by Treblt

Since you reminded me, I haven't hit my quota of shameless self promotions today so... HERE

And yes, I still have an erection from this moment, who should I call to take care of this? Anyone have Elizabeth's number?

I lol'd so hard.

Thanks for the info about the gear, btw. I'll probably run with my Tank implants, but the rest with my Combat Tech gear and Shield.

edit: and to be clear, you are stupid, eliteduelist. you can paint yourself as this educated renaissance man with a bangin wife and whatever degree, but everyone on these forums is much smarter than you. you are the classic example of someone who tries hard as f*ck in school (probably high school too, lol) just to pass by. the people who you have been arguing with here for god knows how long are the type of people that laughed and went to parties and played video games and STILL took a dump on your measly grades and achievements (maybe not but we're all more intelligent than you).

Cool story. But yes, I'm sure you and everyone else here partied (there were even some girls at these parties yah!) and played Xbox through high school and was also a 6'3" football player alpha who can bench 300lbs and are currently attending HYP and/or is a bonesman :rolleyes: Yes, I'm convinced you were most definitely not this guy in high school.

By the way, completely irrelevant, but I personally think it's foolish to "party" and "play video games" in high school these days given how intense the competition for the top schools supposedly is. I guess going to high school in the 90s was a blessing.

Edited by iheartnyc

Now now, lets think about who sounds worked up. I'm enjoying watching a grown man devolve into a **** throwing monkey.

I'm pretty sure I've been the one calling you an ape/chimp or I forget what other animal (that's one of my schticks), but hey, run out of things to say, start copying my material. You can keep the animal insults, here's another one:

Just absolutely LOL at this village idiot. Creates a thread specifically to troll me, gets **** on his face by someone clearly superior to him in every imagineable way and now acts all surprised and tries to laugh it off. The forums are pretty much the only thing keeping me from continuing to subscribe and I thank you opfotm for giving me my money's worth.

p.s. Hurry up and die already (this is my trademark insult, come up with your own **** material)

Edited by iheartnyc

I actually think that record would have to be awarded to Chukles. Versace Versace Versace!

The funny thing about that, is that on Harbinger I still ended up being respected among the players on imp side because they actually mattered. The countless good reads, etc etc always ended up with me having a good bit of fun and a great laugh at the end when everyone else got shat on. Nellos, the batman guy.... (do you even know what happened there? After I got called bad, I absolutely **** on everyone else a few matches in a row, that was the end of that) the list goes on. There was never a post from the gm of ascendancy considering Darc was the GM, not tairisia (he was just a sub healer for luigi, betcha didn't know that?). I've always been ahead of it here on the forums, and guess what? I've also always won. At the end of the day, when I've talked trash, I've won in game, and never once said a word there beyond gg.

Nice story you've told yourself there bro but it isn't even close to reality. Pretty sure you were always the one who ended looking like the idiot on the forums. If only you knew how many jokes you were the butt of in Mumble conversations.

I'm pretty sure I've been the one calling you an ape/chimp or I forget what other animal (that's one of my schticks), but hey, run out of things to say, start copying my material. You can keep the animal insults, here's another one:

Just absolutely LOL at this village idiot. Creates a thread specifically to troll me, gets **** on his face by someone clearly superior to him in every imagineable way and now acts all surprised and tries to laugh it off. The forums are pretty much the only thing keeping me from continuing to subscribe and I thank you opfotm for giving me my money's worth.

p.s. Hurry up and die already (this is my trademark insult, come up with your own **** material)

For you own sake, please, stop.

For you own sake, please, stop.

Here's an even better idea: how about Opfotm stops creating idiotic threads about me. Or just stops breathing air. It should be obvious that as long as he or Smayko or whomever keeps posting about me, I'll keep responding. You can do the math.

ED shutup your so damn bad

You're a bit late to the party but welcome!

Edited by iheartnyc