Is there no way of turning arenas off?

Senden

Came back after a few months out and every time I join a random warzone, it keeps putting me in arenas. Completely different types of games imho and I have no interest in Arenas.. is there any way of turning them off so I can just do some warzones?

No but you can always leave... No penalty to do so.

PS. I can't imagine how you keep getting arenas. I don't.

4 times in a row. I can't believe BW would add them though to the warzone playlist.. it's almost a completely different type of game that's not casual friendly at all. I find running random warzones while leveling a frustrating experience enough sometimes without throwing a much more skill based mode into the mix.

4 times in a row. I can't believe BW would add them though to the warzone playlist.. it's almost a completely different type of game that's not casual friendly at all. I find running random warzones while leveling a frustrating experience enough sometimes without throwing a much more skill based mode into the mix.

You only get arenas in regs if there are less than 8 people on each side available. It will occasionally put one in anyway after awhile just to cycle all maps. But you will only get them back-to-back if their are not many in queue