Why empire loosing 99% 55 lvl WZ's ?

APCrol

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take a look in the mirror to find your problem.

You think that if constantly in solo queue we got 0 \ 100% at Novare Coast and on scoreboard our best 3 DPS together are less then only one enemies DPS and also most of their teammates are on the top of scoreboard, thats only because of me? (dps is only example its same at healing, medals). I cant be at top because of gear, after 54 lvl you can get only 3 parts of armor and your hp will be just 25k, but with the worst gear im still above middle of team in scoreboard. Why?

Sometimes damage is not = win, but it is if your team always wiped out in seconds with no chance at fight of 5x5 \ 4x4 \...

You think that if constantly in solo queue we got 0 \ 100% at Novare Coast and on scoreboard our best 3 DPS together are less then only one enemies DPS and also most of their teammates are on the top of scoreboard, thats only because of me? (dps is only example its same at healing, medals). I cant be at top because of gear, after 54 lvl you can get only 3 parts of armor and your hp will be just 25k, but with the worst gear im still above middle of team in scoreboard. Why?

Sometimes damage is not = win, but it is if your team always wiped out in seconds with no chance at fight of 5x5 \ 4x4 \...

Hey there, don't worry about mister wannabe, he is just our famous duche. How many games have you played? And did you actually count the win/loss ratio? People seem to notice the losses but not the wins that much. Having played 50/50 on both sides last months, I notice no big difference between win/loss on rep/imp, even though I didnt actually count them.

And did you actually count the win/loss ratio?

8 loss 2 win for this evening just at old WZ's (without huttball), cause if we loose arena I can say - yeah its my fault, than on old WZ when overall republic damage maybe twice better.

upd: 9 loss, 0-320 points on Alderaan, our best damager is on 6 position in overall scoreboard (Im 3 as healer)

Edited by APCrol

Stop looking at numbers and start thinking real time strategies.

The amount of damage or healing is not all that relevant when the guy all the way at the bottom captures 2 nodes for you to keep the entire match long just to give you food for thought.

The amount of damage or healing is not all that relevant when the guy all the way at the bottom captures 2 nodes for you to keep the entire match long just to give you food for thought.

This :)

Nonsense. Of course it's relevant.

Nine out of ten times a person with low damage and or healing is just a horrible player and a liability for the group.

Because most imps are mentally challenged.
This. Infact, I'm usually less annoyed after a loss on the pub side than a win on the imp side because regardless of win or loss on the imp side it's going to be a completely retarded game. Most imps are acting so irrationally that it's impossible for the opponents that make any sense out of it and sometimes they managed to win this way. It's a fluke, nothing more. Imps are for the most part really annoying to play against too because they will totally disregard the objectives and tunnel you instead, so they annoy me even when I'm not on their team because I imagine how I would have felt if I had been stuck with these *********** *******.

Nine out of ten times a person with low damage and or healing is just a horrible player and a liability for the group.

I'd much rather have a healer heal the person that needs healing, than one busy putting hots on everyone possible while people low on health don't get the needed casts because the guys busy making sure his hots are there for numbers.

Edited by Aragost

I can clearly see that you have.. absolutely no clue as to what you are talking about.

Played on both sides and what I see for last months, before lvl 55 everything is ok, sometimes win sometimes loose, but at lvl 55 empire constantly loosing fast and with no hope.

Whats wrong?

Depends who you play with and if your team wanna zerg around trying to get most damage regardless of W/L :rolleyes:

I'd much rather have a healer heal the person that needs healing, than one busy putting hots on everyone possible while people low on health don't get the needed casts because the guys busy making sure his hots are there for numbers.

No arguments there. Sticking with the healer example, my point in my post was this:

A healer that, after a long Voidstar (and did participate in the fighting, not guard a door) has stats like 70k damage and 180k healing, is just a horrible player.

I'm sure some people (like below) are going to make a case here "BUT HE ZERGED THE DOORS1!!!" or something similar, but the bottom line is that the player in the above named example is just horribly bad, and the group would be better off with someone who is better.

I can clearly see that you have.. absolutely no clue as to what you are talking about.

I'm sure. Your surrender is accepted though.

Edited by JeffrenBrek

Numbers means everything if it means that team cannot resist even in 5 vs 3 fights and cannot capture points even in 8 vs 4 fights. Stealth capture is just a lucky trick and if your team cannot resist in fights you will loose every captured point just because enemy kills your team much faster then they returning from respawn.

8 people at Voidstar waiting 15 seconds at respawn barrier, what is that? It means that they all died from both sides in just a last 15 seconds.

Edited by APCrol

Numbers means everything if it means that team cannot resist even in 5 vs 3 fights and cannot capture points even in 8 vs 4 fights. Stealth capture is just a lucky trick and if your team cannot resist in fights you will loose every captured point just because enemy kills your team much faster then they returning from respawn.

8 people at Voidstar waiting 15 seconds at respawn barrier, what is that? It means that they all died from both sides in just a last 15 seconds.

It only matters proportionally. If your team can prove a match to the other team.. whoever goes ninjaing will be your most valuable asset. Every. Single. Time.

..... whoever goes ninjaing will be your most valuable asset. Every. Single. Time.
When it works and it's unfortunately not working most of the time for most people. I'm totally against ninja attempts because only a handful of players are able to pull it off before backup has arrived. For the rest it will just be a RNG where they're sometimes better than the guard they're challenging and sometimes worse and even when they're better they're usually not fast enough to cap before more enemies have filled up..

Hell, not even you can be 100 % sure that you will be successful. The last time I was forced to guard on sorc you actually used a grenade as a last resort. You did get the node but it was by the hair and only because I never thought you'd get as desperate as to blow a grenade in a normal game and help never arrived. If I had expected the grenade, which I will from now on, or someone had come to break the cap you wouldnt have had it and you would have wasted your time. And regardless of what people say/think about you I still consider you to be one of the better sins/shadows. An average shadow/sin would have died in the same situation.

Edited by MidichIorian

When it works and it's unfortunately not working most of the time for most people. As far as I'm concern I'm totally against ninja attempts because only a handful of players are able to pull it off before backup has arrived. For the rest it will just be a RNG where they're sometimes better than the guard they're challenging and sometimes worse and even when they're better they're not fast enough to cap before more enemies have filled up..

Hell, not even you can be 100 % sure that you will be successful. The last time I was forced to guard on sorc you actually used a grenade as a last resort. You did get the node but it was by the hair and only because I never thought you'd blow a grenade in a normal game.

Grenades are like 2.5k each, I use about 40 a normal day ;x

Was it an AhG though? Since grenades should never be able to account for a full cap. Even in AhG. But a small lagspike can make a world there since the time you actually get is very short.

But yeah, going to the other teams node is not only about obtaining it. Most of the time you won't unless you take serious precautions first. If however you can give the defendee a fight.. it's good to go there as long as your team is on the losing/neutral side and can miss you for about 30 seconds.

However I reckon you're right that most people who attempt such just shouldn't.

I shoo everyone away from me making an attempt all the time just as well.. it's not all that difficult though.. it's just like chess.. have to stay 1 step.. preferably 2 or even 3 ahead of your opponent :x

But remember kids; killing is good, CC is better. Just have to do it right.

Edited by Evolixe

Yeah it was AHG and you had blown your CC'es so I figured that it was ok to fight closer to the objective. That's when you hit me with the nade and took the node . :mad: This was a couple of weeks ago but it still annoys me because I should have known better.

I'm very selective when it comes to things that bother me though. If you had killed me in a fair and square 1 vs 1 in the middle of the open I wouldnt have given it a second thought. I kind of expect decent players on certain classes to kill me. But the nade, that could have been prevented.

Edit: Tried a imp game just now and rage quit 3 minutes in after that the tank class I had just healed to full in Huttball still decided to throw me the ball. This was after the team had thrown the ball back and forth, as if it was the plague. My tolerance level is so low at the moment that I'm not just quitting the match, I can't play at all for a couple of hours so I close the game.

*missing the good ol' FPS days when even the worst players still had some form of clue* Too bad **** games like COD and BF had to ruin that genre.

Edited by MidichIorian