To do as lvl 55

ClausOlsen

I have a lvl 55 Sith Warrior and i have not being doing any high level things yet + coming back from a long break .

What to do solo beside:

Oricon quest line.

Assassin droid companion quest.

Macrobinocular and Seeker droid missions.

High level Space missions.

?

?

?

?

TY 4 your help :jawa_cool:

Operations and Lvl 55 flashpoints are a pretty easy choice and you can do all the rep dailies to eventually get some great goodies and once your geared enough you can try to solo the Black Hole heroic which pays a pot solo and is quite fun.

There is also the cerkha quests daylies and flashpoints.

There is also a new companion to unlock (trek the ewok), not sure about the quest line though, but i think there is one once you bought him either by credits or cc.

Then there is the recurring events, the gree, and the bounty ones.

If you run through the dailies available at 55 you should end up with anywhere between 750k - 1mil creds (depending on heroics and czerka sm FP drops). Do that to help out with gear and vanity items plus you have the hm FP's and Ops so you should keep busy for a while if you are grinding for the best gear. It took me a few months to grind to full 72's doing nothing but dailies before 2.4 and I'm pretty sure that 75's will be craftable and on sale soon on the GTN so you have that to look forward to too. Really endgame is what you make of it, if you get creative you can keep busy for a very long time. Once you gear your companions you can pretty much solo any endgame heroic, (except for AC), or you can throw on lowbie gear and solo previous H4's you might have skipped throughout the storyline which can be fun too.

For a solo player, dailies are pretty much it (unless you also pvp).

Both the HK quest line and the Seeker Droid/Macrobinocular quest lines end in group quests. The HK one is pretty easy to pick up in GF, but the Seeker Droid/Macrobinocular ones are a pita to get a group for. Luckily the dailies/weekly can be done as soon as you start the quest line so you never have to finish it. That weekly is easily solo'd

-Ilum has a weekly, but I think it just gives some classic coms. It ends in a 2+ that is soloable.

-Black Hole weekly is quick. A lot of people solo the 4+. I haven't tried yet, since it has always been easy to get a pug.

-The Section X weekly has a 4+ at the end that you have to group for because of button pushing.

-After you finish the Makeb story line you can do the weekly, which has solo options for the whole thing.

-Czerka's weekly has 2 quick flashpoints that are easy to pick up on GF. Those will also count for your weekly random flashpoint, plus there is the daily one as well.

-Oricon ends in a 2+ Some people say it's easy to solo, others find it challenging. I haven't tried it solo yet. Oricon as a whole is harder than the other weeklies.

-Voss has a weekly, but the only reason to do it is if you are working on Voss rep. It just gives planetary coms. All of the quests are heroics, but since you are very out-leveled they are easy. If you have alts in their 40s there are a lot of nice loot drops to hand down.

go find datacrons you haven't got yet, look for random achievements/codex entries/lore objects

why? You cant even share your time invested with that lol. No one would care or even notice. Might as well play KOTOR since thats basically single player advice in an MMORPG.

why? You cant even share your time invested with that lol. No one would care or even notice. Might as well play KOTOR since thats basically single player advice in an MMORPG.

He's asking for single player advice, lol.

I'm a min-maxer, so I like to have all the datacrons that give me any kind of boost. It would be a major improvement if they made it legacy wide, of course.

Since when did you have to 'show off' to have fun?

Getting all the datacrons and finding all the codex entries can be fun for some people.

I have a lvl 55 Sith Warrior and i have not being doing any high level things yet + coming back from a long break .

What to do solo beside:

Oricon quest line.

Assassin droid companion quest.

Macrobinocular and Seeker droid missions.

High level Space missions.

Czerka Quest line

Datacron hunting

Tauntan Quest on Hoth (love the area for the feels like old SWG planet area :cool:

TY 4 your help :jawa_cool:

Filled in the blanks ^