Bioware, stop removing threads about the relic, stop insulting customers!

alexsamma

Five threads about the broken relic have been removed, yet not a single yellow response on the subject.

The bug is game breaking, it has totally ruined Ranked Arena, and it is too late to put a lid on it - everyone has a right to know what is happening - this could DESTROY unsuspecting arena teams who are losing game after game and trying to figure out why their damage done is so low.

No bans, just a simple response here, a quick hotfix to fix/remove the relic, and life moves on... we'll even let the power relics stacking slide for a bit...

Removing detailed bug reports and ignoring paying customers is not the way to handle this, step up and be professional.

Signed,

a loyal subscriber since early access.

Edited by alexsamma

Dude... it's an exploit. Of course they are going to remove them.

To keep others from doing it, but most folks will hear about it via other sites.

Heck even good ole Sir Ding-a-ling has some spewing about the topic in a thread I think.

Dude... it's an exploit. Of course they are going to remove them.

To keep others from doing it, but most folks will hear about it via other sites.

Heck even good ole Sir Ding-a-ling has some spewing about the topic in a thread I think.

Too late for that.

Why? Exploiting it for other purposes?

Exactly why he posted that.

We (PvP'ers) are guilty of bringing up a game breaking issue to the attention of devs (and everyone else) because it simply cannot be that we don't get any answer on this.

I understand that PvE'ers are comfortable with relics beeing broken so they can exploit their precious FP's and OPS but in PvP this is a HUGE game breaker and needs to be fixed ASAP.

Edited by Endel

Exactly why he posted that.

We (PvP'ers) are guilty of bringing up a game breaking issue to the attention of devs (and everyone else) because it simply cannot be that we don't get any answer on this.

I understand that PvE'ers are comfortable with relics beeing broken so they can exploit their precious FP's and OPS but in PvP this is a HUGE game breaker and needs to be fixed ASAP.

Apparently PVPers are comfortable with it also.Some folks can't see beyond their own nose.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.