The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Starkiller's Power?

WestXv

I was wondering exactly how powerful starkiller is supposed to be since he kicked the emperor's butt(altho proceeded to maybe sacrifice himself so the rebellion may go on) and then later kicked vaders butt and to those of you who might say the emperor really would have won that fight you know starkiller was winning until he had to stop the emperor's lightning.

I was wondering exactly how powerful starkiller is supposed to be since he kicked the emperor's butt(altho proceeded to maybe sacrifice himself so the rebellion may go on) and then later kicked vaders butt and to those of you who might say the emperor really would have won that fight you know starkiller was winning until he had to stop the emperor's lightning.

1. Galen didn't fight the Emperor at all in canon, Palps just knocked over and played his "I'm weak" card to goad him.

As far as his power goes?....His biggest feat was slowing down and already falling ISD which nearly killed him IIRC. So...he was powerful, but I wouldn't overhype him into something he isn't.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Except the novelisation is on a higher level of canon than the game is and in the novel, there is no fight, Sidious is posing the entire time.

as to your primary question in the actual canon he is not as over-the-top and isn't nearly as 'impressive' if you want to call him that.

I wasn't aware that there were novels on it so o guess I was biased a bit from the games but i looked into it a bit and didn't he still beat Vader in the novels?

Yes...but it wasn't a stomp as the game made it out to be. Aurbere would know more bout it, seeing as he has the novelization.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Don't know why ,maybe cus he is very young,but he looks like she should be in one of the American Pie movies.

They should have made him sound and look more respectable.In FU 2 he looks better,but still more could have been done.

Edited by Kaedusz

Let's see he....

*brought down an ISS

*Killed a monster that had a rancor running scared

*Killed rancors, imperial soldiers, & AT-ST's by the dozens

*Killed several Jedi masters

*Beat Vader almost to death.....twice

So Yea, he was very powerful. Stronger than Vader, but not quite as strong as Chuck Norris. :D

I stay away from Starkiller as far as possible. This series destroyed so much of the "canon" Star Wars it's become ugly.

And to name him "Starkiller" at all was the imho far worst thing ... Ugh ...

They just tried to do an "I've got immanse powah !" destruction game. Ugly.

You do know "Starkiller" was in the original draft for the OT right?

----------------

But to the OP: Never look at the game for comparisons, the books are the canon representations. Galen was powerful, but nothing close to a demi-god; he was, like the documentaries before TFU I's launch said, to be pretty much equal to Luke if not better trained because he served under Vader his entire life almost.