BC world pvp vid!

CarbonDust

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure what I'm missing but every time I've played low level warzones with 3 guildies we triple cap win or destroy the Arenas. Have you seen how quick I can Spam slash? Is All anyone talks about on fleet.

Have you heard about that Pure guy on the bastion? was wrecking people on Tython, i'm staying away from lowbie brackets until he gets level cap.

Lol I miss BC drama

Baby comeback you can blame it all on me

Don;t worry PVP is practically dead. Of the two matches I managed to get a pop in this morning one I had 200k more dmg than anyone else and the other I doubled the next persons top dmg (not saying much as they barely hit 250k) and this was me playing a new MM rotation.

Most of the people left PVPing barely break 100k dps nowadays and you only need 1 half decent healer to tip the scales. It looks like the vast majority of the second wave of PVPers (those who queued since 2.0) have now gone to pastures new or PVP very infrequently.

If it wasn't for the tight knit guild I am in and the fact that we are still progressing through the PVE content I probably would have left this server by now (if not the game)

Edited by bsbrad

Don;t worry PVP is practically dead. Of the two matches I managed to get a pop in this morning one I had 200k more dmg than anyone else and the other I doubled the next persons top dmg (not saying much as they barely hit 250k) and this was me playing a new MM rotation.

Most of the people left PVPing barely break 100k dps nowadays and you only need 1 half decent healer to tip the scales. It looks like the vast majority of the second wave of PVPers (those who queued since 2.0) have now gone to pastures new or PVP very infrequently.

If it wasn't for the tight knit guild I am in and the fact that we are still progressing through the PVE content I probably would have left this server by now (if not the game)

The only ones left are people who dont want to leave their friends (which is understandable) and the bads like Deyvon who get steamrolled on a PvP server and need to flex their peen to the RP'ers.

I wanted to see the world PVP vid then I came across BASTION pvper's talking crap to BC pvper's. I would like to say who the FCK is <Shenanigans>??????? How come you guys don't talk **** on the BASTION forums? Do you guys even do team ranked on Bastion?

Sit down you 3rd rate pvper 1st rate pver <Shenanigans> are a bunch of lvl 30s you go0k eyed fk. I will be happy to stomp the sht out of you on my Powertech on the bastion if you'd like to continue.

Edited by Skinnychalk

I wanted to see the world PVP vid then I came across BASTION pvper's talking crap to BC pvper's. I would like to say who the FCK is <Shenanigans>??????? How come you guys don't talk **** on the BASTION forums? Do you guys even do team ranked on Bastion?

Ammut is originally from BC

Sit down you 3rd rate pvper 1st rate pver <Shenanigans> are a bunch of lvl 30s you go0k eyed fk. I will be happy to stomp the sht out of you on my Powertech on the bastion if you'd like to continue.

get em, Teuty Fruity :cool:

and yes, I am originally from BC. So i am allowed to talk smack on Deyvon. Because Deyvon is a keyturning bad.

get em, Teuty Fruity :cool:

and yes, I am originally from BC. So i am allowed to talk smack on Deyvon. Because Deyvon is a keyturning bad.

Says Ammut lmao you were a nobody on BC. Not even a notable among pvpers on an RP server. Got **** on whenever u played me. And now that you finally come to a pvp server you start thinking you're good now?

This is some funny ****. Too bad Myrm and Neo couldn't see this ahahahaha

All the people we "facerolled" talking **** xD

Edited by Trixdope

Says Ammut lmao you were a nobody on BC. Not even a notable among pvpers on an RP server. Got **** on whenever u played me. And now that you finally come to a pvp server you start thinking you're good now?

You get Myrm and Neo on bastion and we'll enjoy a few nights of farming you for comms in 4v4's before they quit the game (again) and you realize you don't belong on a PvP server and transfer back to BC (again)

Looking forward to it, Baby Dey. :D

Edited by NvrShoutNvr

I honestly have nfi who Myrm and Neo are but all I can tell from your posting about them is - They carried you made you feel like you were actualy good now they quit you get stomped day in day out and if you dont its because you leave the warzones prior.

Amirite? I feel its pretty accurate.

Edited by Skinnychalk

I honestly have nfi who Myrm and Neo are but all I can tell from your posting about them is - They carried you made you feel like you were actualy good now they quit you get stomped day in day out and if you dont its because you leave the warzones prior.

Amirite? I feel its pretty accurate.

That's why u lost a 2v4 against me in arenas and got carried on bastion when u got on my team lmao

You get Myrm and Neo on bastion and we'll enjoy a few nights of farming you for comms in 4v4's before they quit the game (again) and you realize you don't belong on a PvP server and transfer back to BC (again)

Looking forward to it, Baby Dey. :D

You mean the way we used to farm you on BC? Lmao

And weren't u on pot 5 then leave within a day of transferring there? Lmao

Bads will be bads

Edited by Trixdope

Oh boy! I can't believe I missed out on all this trash talk until now.

And look at little boy Dey, trying to act tough now that his parents have decided to play a few WZs! I know you think you're all grown up with your "I play on a PvP server" mentality, but please, don't let that fool you into thinking you have some skill :)

With your garbage, FOTM spec playing nubbyness. Oh btw, I'm still waiting to duel your guardian. 2.4 happened awhile ago, and I know you might be a little antsy now that you can't come up with an excuse, unless you already paid the 20 bucks to run away from me on him too lmfao :rolleyes:

Lol I'm done wasting time on you Zu. You've lost 6 duels in a row against me, have never won once and still try and talk **** while you're STILL on an RP server.

And facerolled syndicate is trying to talk **** to me? I mean really, Ammut? I don't have to even bother with scrubs who couldn't even do well on BC. How many QQ threads have u made about how you are quitting the game acause you sucked haha

Lol I'm done wasting time on you Zu. You've lost 6 duels in a row against me, have never won once and still try and talk **** while you're STILL on an RP server.

So after running your mouth to me on your Marauder after LOSING (gasp!) with a 300 Expertise point gap, about how you're going to stomp my sin after 2.4, you decide to quit and play the high horse card?

You're boring Dey, take a risk. I'm sure your ego can recover losing a few duels, right?

Or....well....probably not since dueling is the only thing you have beaten me at. Without a perfect record there, you wouldn't be able to make a case for "I'm better than you" :)

And facerolled syndicate is trying to talk **** to me? I mean really, Ammut? I don't have to even bother with scrubs who couldn't even do well on BC. How many QQ threads have u made about how you are quitting the game acause you sucked haha

About as many times as you've quit the WZs.

Oh wait, that's completely wrong. You've left matches close to the hundreds, while Ammut's only quit 3times (2 maybe?).

Bad FOTM scrub is bad :p

Edited by ZooMzy

You mean the way we used to farm you on BC? Lmao

And weren't u on pot 5 then leave within a day of transferring there? Lmao

Bads will be bads

I see some things never change, most notably faceroll's never ending state of denial. As you said they were nothing among the small group of notable pvpers on BC, and couldn't handle it when they transferred to pot5 twice, and ran from the server both times. Just because you have a new pair of shoes doesn't mean you can run any faster than you did before. Your server having a pvp tag now doesn't make you a pvper. You couldn't beat us back then ( and offered up the most creative excuses I might add) and still can't beat us now. With that said I'll let you gentlemen continue basking in your unique interpretations of reality. There's more drama in this server than a Spanish soap. Good day. ;)

Edited by PoliteAssasin