Jung Ma Arena Records

Zoom_VI

Crinnith does'nt want to discredit anyone using the relics because he is taking advantage of them himself. I know I fought him the other night. :rolleyes:

The relic bug does both inflate dps and and survivability. (depending on which relic combo you use). So the numbers will be lower after the patch.

Yes I did/do use it and I stand by it.

That relic is BiS (after the absorb rating proc relic) in its non-broken format for a vanguard PvP tank. None of my dps or my healer use it or the double serendipitous. Also the relic would only effect my healing score and damage taken score of which I have posted neither. And honestly I haven't noticed a single difference since learning that my relic was bugged

As I said my dps and healers use neither dual serendipitous or the other one (BW deletes threads that mention its name). And I use 1

Also seem to recall your team won that match yes?

I will also point out that in the original 2.0 records someone also tried to get record taken down cause of bugs. And you know what? Every record posted during the early bugged periods was beaten later anyway. I am quite sure any of my prot records will be beaten within the month anyway

Edited by Zoom_VI

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I did/do use it and I stand by it.

That relic is BiS (after the absorb rating proc relic) in its non-broken format for a vanguard PvP tank. None of my dps or my healer use it or the double serendipitous. Also the relic would only effect my healing score and damage taken score of which I have posted neither. And honestly I haven't noticed a single difference since learning that my relic was bugged

As I said my dps and healers use neither dual serendipitous or the other one (BW deletes threads that mention its name). And I use 1

Also seem to recall your team won that match yes?

I will also point out that in the original 2.0 records someone also tried to get record taken down cause of bugs. And you know what? Every record posted during the early bugged periods was beaten later anyway. I am quite sure any of my prot records will be beaten within the month anyway

I'm just giving you a hard time. But to answer your question, my team lost. The reason I knew that you had the relic equipped was because my initial burst dmg usually does 1/4-1/2 of someones health. I used my healer burst rotation, (I use in most openers to try and evoke a reaction, hopefully evoking defensive cooldowns getting blown or overeaction) and I saw that your health moved a small percentage. Freakishly small, even for a tank.

That's why I decided to post, not big deal. I just did'nt realize how strong the relic was until I fought you on that node. Frontload damage is reduced drastically, then things go back to normal. You have to admit it is quite strong.

Edited by MyDominion

I'm just giving you a hard time. But to answer your question, my team lost. The reason I knew that you had the relic equipped was because my initial burst dmg usually does 1/4-1/2 of someones health. I used my healer burst rotation, (I use in most openers to try and evoke a reaction, hopefully evoking defensive cooldowns getting blown or overeaction) and I saw that your health moved a small percentage. Freakishly small, even for a tank.

That's why I decided to post, not big deal. I just did'nt realize how strong the relic was until I fought you on that node. Frontload damage is reduced drastically, then things go back to normal. You have to admit it is quite strong.

AHHHH this is regs. I though you where from group ranked where I had a marauder totally flip out in /say despite winning the arena.

Its random proc so it actually favors specs with ramp up time because the repic is spent by the time they hit their burst.

Also you aren't one of those people that tried to stunlock me while another smashes? I see a lot of people do that and my tree has 30% stun redux and 30% aoe redux so I laugh at those people regardless of my relic.

Here you go Crinnith, some numbers to put on your bare chart.

Trentii

<Night's Radiance>

Damage Dealt Round 1

http://http://i.imgur.com/Ug0Pu1z.jpg

Damage Dealt Round 2

http://i.imgur.com/s0OtAk1.jpg

Overall Damage Dealt

http://i.imgur.com/dWuqTgd.jpg

I wish I had taken screenshots of when I almost broke a mil on Sibek just to say "Na Na Na Na Na Na"

Yay!! Numbers!!

Updated

To make things easier on me can submission posts please include all the information outlined in my OP

I can't tell what your guild is, beyond that your in one. Also I'm assuming your going for healing records?

Also how do you make that funky a in your name, I can't copy paste off images

Riima Assassin <Vicious>

Damage: 1035079

http://i.imgur.com/fpAYodc.jpg

Since you so kindly moused over your damage number, I took the liberty to add you to the Single Biggest Hit category.

I'm still trying to figure out how the opposing team died three times yet managed to win a round.:rak_02:

I'm still trying to figure out how the opposing team died three times yet managed to win a round.:rak_02:

I think it was the second round which went to acid. Everyone ended up dying.

As a side note, Riima's DPS is the highest I've ever seen from a single-target spec. Awesome job.

Edited by Aetrus

Nem'tk

1436.78 DPS (Single target)

I don't have anything amazing to add. Just some solid DPS on my Pyrotech PT. This is with the Obroan crit relic and power relic. (No double power used at all and can confirm by my RS being 7.1k.) Also forgive my lack of protection, I'm usually not this big of a tunnel vision noob.

http://i.imgur.com/UxOKzoV.jpg

Edited by MyDominion

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for our lack of posts Crinnith.

I'd suspect you'd wonder why we haven't posted, being one of the guilds that run ranked often.

However, after so many of these threads, we as a group kind of stopped caring and mostly are just satisfied with a Victory screen over numbers.

Good luck with the thread though and I hope it gets a little more actions come Season 1

Edited by MotherAnimal

Sorry for our lack of posts Crinnith.

I'd suspect you'd wonder why we haven't posted, being one of the guilds that run ranked often.

However, after so many of these threads, we as a group kind of stopped caring and mostly are just satisfied with a Victory screen over numbers.

Good luck with the thread though and I hope it gets a little more actions come Season 1

I'm just curious to see what numbers are considered good these days. And its not like other records thread that isn't even updated is getting ignored