Alderaan Appears to be Broken

weejohnathon

I'm trying to start playing with a character on the Red Eclipse's Alderaan. The loading bar isn't making any progress, although that pretty graphic thing in the corner is still spinning around. After a long wait, the load screen vanished and I was back at character selection. So: not fixed yet.

I'm trying to start playing with a character on the Red Eclipse's Alderaan. The loading bar isn't making any progress, although that pretty graphic thing in the corner is still spinning around. After a long wait, the load screen vanished and I was back at character selection. So: not fixed yet.

And now, I'm in. Fingers x'd!

Problem happen to me yesterday. I was not able to load the planet, sitting on loading for 15min +.

Did Alt+F4 to close game, than none of my toon was able to log in.

Tried later, all my toon was available again but Alderaan was still not able to load.

I am on Jedi Convenant.

Problem happen to me yesterday. I was not able to load the planet, sitting on loading for 15min +.

Did Alt+F4 to close game, than none of my toon was able to log in.

Tried later, all my toon was available again but Alderaan was still not able to load.

I am on Jedi Convenant.

Hey can you also post this in this thread please as theres a few more BioWare posts :)

We have corrected the issue causing Alderaan to be inaccessible for players on The Red Eclipse. Please be sure to post here if you experience this again.

:ph_thank_you:

You may have saved Alderaan for now, but it will not last!

Regards,

//Vader