Zabrak hairstyles (more long hair options please!)

Farstrider

Hi there!

I'd love to see some more long-hair options for Zabrak in the Cartel Market, don't get me wrong the hair options we have are great but something along the lines of the long hair CM option that humans have, tailored to the Zabs would be awesome!

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

I'd love to see some more long-hair options for Zabrak in the Cartel Market, don't get me wrong the hair options we have are great but something along the lines of the long hair CM option that humans have, tailored to the Zabs would be awesome!

Yeah, I think it would be nice to see some new hairstyle & horn options for Zabrak characters.

There might have been another thread on this topic.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Addition: if bioware decides to pull out the "But clipping!" Card as a "excuse" for not doing more hair options, IE: horns clipping into hair, I loudly point them over to all the speeders they keep making that normal capes and butt capes clip through that show they obviously could care less about clipping issues.

• 2 weeks later...

I like the longer hair idea but i also think they should have also more longer or perhaps larger horns too . Also the skin turning light-ish green and stuff. Anyway back onto topic i support this idea there should be more hair options including long hair and more horns including more detailed horns long and short.

- I am Mandolare the Unbreakable and i support this.

• 1 year later...