Arena Kickball?

Cinerous

Cause we're the only ones queuing and getting the gear/practice.. Which is the same thing that happens in 4v4 queues we all end up fighting the same teams over and over.

couldnt agree more. there were a lot of teams queuing up the first day. we did over 25 matches on my sentinel. i lost 2 matches that night. other teams just quit after the first day because they didnt win every match? you cant expect to go in and win every match without gear and experience. it takes practice to get gear and get better at coordinating with your team..

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:(

We queue whenever we have 4 online as well, so just give us a heads up time wise if you do set up kickball so we don't crash the party.

Just do them Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday night's from 8-11. Then we can do guild groups on the other nights.

Edited by mmerry

kickball seems like a weird idea as we can just set up ranked solo ques at the same time. that would prolly work just as well. I dont do 4v4s as playing my gunslinger now makes me want to cry and break things(yeah im a big baby) as i suck on him now but setting up a night where every1 ques might be a good idea.

ps rincepz no disrespect but you are def not the most hated player on the server. There are plenty of other ppl I and know for a fact others hate much more so if you want to keep that title step up your trolling.

Aight I'm done farming my solo rating on a pve server :p. I'll start offering my tanking services to teams both imp/rep side since I have a jug and a guardian. 4v4s are awesome, don't hate! I've got work until Sunday so I'll try to get a team going then. Get your tooshies in the que! Edited by SowanutZ

Arenas are crap, class balance is terrible, pvp is dead, gg.

How is class balance terrible? All 3 healer specs are viable, all 3 tank specs are viable, and every dps spec with the exception of maybe tab dotters are viable. Is every class as easy to play as a smash sentinel? No of course not, but if you put effort into to it every spec is viable with the right team.

I agree with Going. I play to play with my team against competitive teams (it's the only way we get better). We beat our head against revelations team on Saturday night for awhile with a new healer we were trying out... towards the end we got better and were able to take a match off them. Also, because we also run operations our schedule is limited. And the schedule you suggested would have some nights be the only nights I can queue my entire team together, so... yeah...

So i decided to stop bein a whiner and queue solo ranked. (why?! why?)

Was in a match where we had a 4 v 3 advantage AND LOST. Repeat.. LOST A 4 v 3. Versus 3 dps. We had a spare player who could've thrown out some heals.

Round 1: We drop down and immediately my teammates all take off in 3 different directions and of course I was burned down in 2 seconds by a scoundrel and gunslinger who killed me before I got up from back blast.

Round 2: Exact same thing except this time I hang all the way the **** back to let the scoundrel open up on someone else because they totally ignored my "hey lets stick together" idea, and again since my team is full of solo killing badas.ses we get dropped one by one. I last 8 seconds instead of 2 this time.

Why? Why? Why do i continue to subject myself to this? What is to be gained?

And I'm gonna come back on Saturday, and do it again AND HATE myself for it again.

Was in a match where we had a 4 v 3 advantage AND LOST. Repeat.. LOST A 4 v 3. Versus 3 dps. We had a spare player who could've thrown out some heals.

Round 1: We drop down and immediately my teammates all take off in 3 different directions and of course I was burned down in 2 seconds by a scoundrel and gunslinger who killed me before I got up from back blast.

Round 2: Exact same thing except this time I hang all the way the **** back to let the scoundrel open up on someone else because they totally ignored my "hey lets stick together" idea, and again since my team is full of solo killing badas.ses we get dropped one by one. I last 8 seconds instead of 2 this time.

And I'm gonna come back on Saturday, and do it again AND HATE myself for it again.

Roll a mara or a sent. Problem solved. :)

Like underpowered said, we would be in the queue every night if he wasn't in Scotland. I'm not sure if we would run with a different 4th when he isn't online. I leave those decisions to Letareus and Yeawl. But gg to the teams we played. Some were great matches and some left us speechless at the comps they were running. I am not sure what their goal was but gg to them as well.

Keep queuing

haha. I was in that. it was me, toneberry, someone else and huy (who ditched after the start but before the fighting). toneberry pretty much solo'd 2 of you each rnd.

edit: and you died so fast, I didn't even build enough stacks to pulse cannon.

Edited by foxmob

Well I personally don't feel we need kickballs... just arranged que times for guilds. People who want to play them, make friends and que. I understand 8v8 ranked took planning but damn it cant be hard for 4 people to organize it between themselves jeez.

ps rincepz no disrespect but you are def not the most hated player on the server. There are plenty of other ppl I and know for a fact others hate much more so if you want to keep that title step up your trolling.

Its just been there for so long, feels like a part of me....

Plus had at least 6 topics made over either me or my guild just hating... and far more posts *****in at me on the forums than i can even remember or count. So its staying, until i think of something cool to change it to.

haha. I was in that. it was me, toneberry, someone else and huy (who ditched after the start but before the fighting). toneberry pretty much solo'd 2 of you each rnd.

edit: and you died so fast, I didn't even build enough stacks to pulse cannon.

Right. Tonberry didn't land either killing blow on me tho so I wasn't soloed. I died to the slinger's sab charge and trickshot. The fact that I can die that fast with 31k health is fcking retarded and it's exactly what's wrong with arenas in the first place

Edited by ace_boogie

Right. Tonberry didn't land either killing blow on me tho so I wasn't soloed. I died to the slinger's sab charge and trickshot. The fact that I can die that fast with 31k health is fcking retarded and it's exactly what's wrong with arenas in the first place

well...they're single target dmg dealers, and you're particularly susceptible to single target burst.

At least I know now that all 3 of you dorks had me targeted at the same time. Makes it sting slightly less...

well...they're single target dmg dealers, and you're particularly susceptible to single target burst.

But apparently all I need is "practice".

Edited by ace_boogie

... Or a decent tank and some kiting skills.

it was a 4 dps vs. 4dps solo ranked. they were massively out-gunned/geared. the only advantage her team had was that they had a dps op who could heal, but he was useless. you really can't balance matches like that when there are only so many players available and you're limited to teammates in the same faction. it's either throw them in against higher rating pubs or don't pop for either of us. plus, I think dressa is a little short on gear. I'm sure the other guys were. they all pretty much melted.