HM Draxus

Has anyone done HM Draxus with two sorc healers in a group? We recently began our progression into HM Dread Fortress and encountered a debilitating problem with having two sorc healers. Draxus would toss out two Corrosive Grenades and me and the other healer had no way to cleanse them. Even healing through to the best of our ability left the affected person below 50% HP. This made us healers spend lots of time ignoring the tanks, who are also taking a lot of damage. And all it took after that is one mass affliction (shouldn't be too much of a problem with two sorcs) to start killing off those who had a corrosive grenade. I have a 55 operative and have healed with him before. Would I be better served bringing him in for this fight, or even the entire op. It seems bioware is now in love with adding specific force and tech cleanses. Another option would be forcing the two mercs in our group to do the cleanses, I personally feel that it would take away too much from their DPS though. We also have a sniper who cleanses himself every time his evasion is on cooldown. Thoughts?

Team Makeup:

Assassin (tank)

Powertech (tank)

Sorc (heals)

Sorc (heals)

Merc (dps)

Merc (dps)

Sniper (dps)

Sorc (dps)

Edited by alxmdsn

Also try and stay as spread out as possible, the poison grenade is an aoe attack.

As has been suggested, the mercs can cleanse anyone, and the assassin and sniper can cleanse themselves (with force shroud and evasion respectively).

My guild runs with 2 sorc healers as well.

We also run with 2 dps mercs however. Just make sure everyone is spread out so it minimizes the number of affected players, and the mercs have to pitch in to cleanse it. It's not really all that bad, since the dps check at that fight is quite minimal.

Our server first clear was with a sage and a commando healing, but neither of them were cleansing the corrosive grenade debuff (just healed through it). The gunslingers were Dodging it off whenever they could, and I was Resiliencing, but that was about it. We haven't tried it yet with double sages, but it'll probably happen soon. I can definitely see how that would be hard. I'm guessing that the best thing to do would be to double-puddle the affected area, bubble the affected players and then get right back to the tank. Seems really rough if you don't have a tech cleanse *at all* in your group, but given the fact that we weren't cleansing at all on our first clear (don't ask me why), it should be possible.

Hey There. A progressive group I have with a few friends actually did down Draxus with 2 sage healers. What we essentially did is have either the Commando/Merc dps player in our group take the responsibility of cleansing the healers and the tanks while the sage healers bubbled the dps if the grenade was put on any of htem. Though it is not the recommended group. As many have mentioned this operation is strongly encouraging mix groups. Especially Draxus, but he is doable with 2 sage healers you just need to have 1 of your Merc/Commando/Scoundral/Operative DPS take time out to cleanse it.