The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cyborg hair colours?

you bought a customization kit for human, and expected it to work on your cyborg...those are two separate "races" so why would you be surprised it didn't work?

Might as well say my miraluka is a human just wearing sunglasses :rak_03:

This is working as intended, but it has been a source of vexation for many because Cyborgs as well as Miraluka share Human coloration and are, in terms of character models, humans with metal bits or sunglasses/veils. There is absolutely no good reason, lore or character model wise, why your Cyborg can't have pink hair but a human can.

Honestly, I wasn't surprised that the new colors could be purchased as a human-only pack, but I am really surprised that they haven't added a "cyborg hair colors" pack, etc. :confused: Still holding out hope though! I want a light blonde Miraluka. >.<

you bought a customization kit for human, and expected it to work on your cyborg...those are two separate "races" so why would you be surprised it didn't work?

Might as well say my miraluka is a human just wearing sunglasses :rak_03:

hey, I'm a n00b alright. Cyborgs look human with implants etc.

i'm not complaining about the cost, it was my own stupid fault.

I'm asking if we can get a hair colour pack for Cyborgs!

• 1 year later...
Odd thing is that you can "preview" a cyborg with the newer hair colors and white eyes in the Character Customization changer, but you can't actually buy the changes. I wonder if that means it's a future development Bioware intends, or if it's a mistake (and if it's a mistake, it should be removed from preview).

• 4 months later...