Sidious, Caedus & Krayt vs Yoda, Luke & Mace Windu.

LadyKulvax

I just gotta ask, why is Mace here?....Is he a good Jedi? Yes...but compared to the 3 Sith Lords here, not seeing him doing much especially in all their prime.

On the note anyway, I dunno how to go about this. Don't know much about Krayt, though from what I have looked up he seems ok...Caedus...I am pretty sure Luke could have killed him but for some reason he decided not to IIRC.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

You guys may call me a novice but I think the outcome is relatively straightforward. Entertaining question and debate!

I say that the team of Yoda, Luke, and Mace Windu win for two reasons:

1. They have Luke (and that should be enough of the argument)

2. http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=662016

On the Most Powerful Force Users; Luke > Sidious, Yoda > Caedus, and I think we can assume that Mace > Krayt. Mace just misses the #10 spot and Krayt is further away from that spot than Mace. Ie think of it as basketball/football rankings Mace is the number 1 (or 2) vote getter not on the list and Krayt is 4-5ish. Thus Mace > Krayt.

On the Most Powerful Lightsaber Duelists; Luke, Yoda, and Mace all > Caedus > Sidious > Krayt who's not ranked at all yet (as the Sith List is available yet).

So, per the rankings, if the battle is of Force Powers the Jedi have the advantage. If the battle is Lightsaber-skill orientated, the Jedi have the distinct advantage. If the battle is a combination, the Jedi have the advantage in both components so they win here as well. Note that I'm not necessarily saying that if they fought 100 times the Jedi would win all 100, but they will win a very distinct majority.

Great question though!

I feel that Sidious, Plagueis, & Vader vs Yoda, Galen Marek, & Jaina Solo may be more even.

Edited by sell-dog

Initial thoughts:

Sidious > Yoda

Caedus < Luke

Windu = Krayt

Its a draw. :p

See my post. Luke > Sidious, Yoda > Caedus, and Mace > Krayt.

Why did the Michael Jordan's Bulls never lose in the 90's? Because MJ was better than any other teams best player, Scottie Pippen was better than any team's 2nd best player, and Rodman (for all his quirks) was better than any team's 3rd best player. Same applies here

Edited by sell-dog

See my post. Luke > Sidious, Yoda > Caedus, and Mace > Krayt.

Why did the Michael Jordan's Bulls never lose in the 90's? Because MJ was better than any other teams best player, Scottie Pippen was better than any team's 2nd best player, and Rodman (for all his quirks) was better than any teams 3rd best player. Same applies here

Be silent novice! I kid I kid. :D

Now I guess we wait for Rayla to come in and cast down your arguments...

Do you know her outside of the game? I've always been curious why you refer to LadyKulvax as Rayla.

And that seems to be one of her favorite things to do ;). My argument is strictly based on the Most Powerful Project. I don't see the purpose of debating for pages and pages on those rankings and then not use the results

Edited by sell-dog

Do you know her outside of the game? I've always been curious why you refer to LadyKulvax as Rayla.

And that seems to be one of her favorite things to do ;). My argument is strictly based on the Most Powerful Project. I don't see the purpose of debating for pages and pages on those rankings and then not use the results

Rayla was her former forum name. :p

She used to have an account called RaylaFelana, however I think she was banned for linking a funny Youtube Video in "an attempt to insult someone" when it wasn't even that bad...

So she made a new account, but we like referring to her more Human name, not Lady, or Kulvax :p

This thread isn't about who is more powerful but what is most likely to happen in one on one engagements, no force storms or the like involved, just personal combats, this isnt to determine who is better or stronger but what is most likely and it is not exactly for the reasons you would normally think of that I am putting this up in the first place.

You guys may call me a novice but I think the outcome is relatively straightforward. Entertaining question and debate!

I say that the team of Yoda, Luke, and Mace Windu win for two reasons:

1. They have Luke (and that should be enough of the argument)

2. http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=662016

On the Most Powerful Force Users; Luke > Sidious, Yoda > Caedus, and I think we can assume that Mace > Krayt. Mace just misses the #10 spot and Krayt is further away from that spot than Mace. Ie think of it as basketball/football rankings Mace is the number 1 (or 2) vote getter not on the list and Krayt is 4-5ish. Thus Mace > Krayt.

On the Most Powerful Lightsaber Duelists; Luke, Yoda, and Mace all > Caedus > Sidious > Krayt who's not ranked at all yet (as the Sith List is available yet).

So, per the rankings, if the battle is of Force Powers the Jedi have the advantage. If the battle is Lightsaber-skill orientated, the Jedi have the distinct advantage. If the battle is a combination, the Jedi have the advantage in both components so they win here as well. Note that I'm not necessarily saying that if they fought 100 times the Jedi would win all 100, but they will win a very distinct majority.

Great question though!

I feel that Sidious, Plagueis, & Vader vs Yoda, Galen Marek, & Jaina Solo may be more even.

Hmmm, I think Luke could be the deciding factor here. Though in all honesty it depends on who decides to fight who.

If we are talking GM Luke here then it seems logically as the most powerful of them all that he takes on Sidious. Especially given that Yoda has failed in the past and just doesn't think he is capable.

As for Caedus and Krayt, if Luke can draw Sidious' attention Yoda and Windu can tag-team Krayt and Caedus - and I reckon Yoda and Windu would make one hell of a team. Windu is capable of fighting indefinitely so when Yoda tires he can jump in while Yoda gives support. And really with Vaapad Windu can probably hold off Windu and Yoda at once.

I feel in the end, as much as I hate to admit it, the Jedi win.

This thread isn't about who is more powerful but what is most likely to happen in one on one engagements, no force storms or the like involved, just personal combats, this isnt to determine who is better or stronger but what is most likely and it is not exactly for the reasons you would normally think of that I am putting this up in the first place.

1 on 1? I thought this was 3 on 3? Or is this like some wrestling tag-team thing?

If 3 on 3:

As Sith are obsessed with self-preservation I think they would try to overwhelm Mace from the get go as he's the weakest of the 3 Jedi. However I think the Jedi will try to align themselves against their power-appropriate counterpart (ie Luke & Sidious, Yoda & Caedus, Mace & Krayt) like Yoda and Obi-Wan do in Eps 3. Thus the Sith will be dodging Luke for as long as possible and of the 6 Mace could be the first to be defeated in this scenario. However if the Jedi are able to force their strategy Krayt will be first to be defeated.

EDIT: Thanks for the Rayla name explanations!

Edited by sell-dog

1 on 1? I thought this was 3 on 3? Or is this like some wrestling tag-team thing?

If 3 on 3:

As Sith are obsessed with self-preservation I think they would try to overwhelm Mace from the get go as he's the weakest of the 3 Jedi. However I think the Jedi will try to align themselves against their power-appropriate counterpart (ie Luke & Sidious, Yoda & Caedus, Mace & Krayt) like Yoda and Obi-Wan do in Eps 3. Thus the Sith will be dodging Luke for as long as possible and of the 6 Mace could be the first to be defeated in this scenario. However if the Jedi are able to force their strategy Krayt will be first to be defeated.

Mace won't lose, with Vaapad he can fight any duelist to a stalemate. Yet in this case as a superior duelist he will defeat Krayt. And I don't think Krayt will have the oppurtunity to use essence transfer.

Mace won't lose, with Vaapad he can fight any duelist to a stalemate. Yet in this case as a superior duelist he will defeat Krayt. And I don't think Krayt will have the oppurtunity to use essence transfer.

Well, any Sith duelist, since that's Vaapad's purpose.

At any rate, if the Jedi go about this smartly, I don't see them losing. They would have to make a huge mistake for that to happen. And even then the Jedi have Luke. So... yeah.

Well, any Sith duelist, since that's Vaapad's purpose.

At any rate, if the Jedi go about this smartly, I don't see them losing. They would have to make a huge mistake for that to happen. And even then the Jedi have Luke. So... yeah.

Not if they are of near equal skill i.e. Darth Sidious.

Noting that he was only defeated because he expended energy sticking himself to the balcony.

Mace > Sidious according to canon

Grand Master Luke > Caedus. He could have killed him but didn't because of the "Sword of the Jedi" stuff and due to the fact that he felt he'd already dirtied his hands killing Lumiya in cold blood because he thought she had killed Mara. Not to say that Caedus couldn't put up a fight, but he wouldn't win.

Don't know enough about Krayt to be sure whether Yoda > Krayt.

Mace > Sidious according to canon

Grand Master Luke > Caedus. He could have killed him but didn't because of the "Sword of the Jedi" stuff and due to the fact that he felt he'd already dirtied his hands killing Lumiya in cold blood because he thought she had killed Mara. Not to say that Caedus couldn't put up a fight, but he wouldn't win.

Don't know enough about Krayt to be sure whether Yoda > Krayt.

I'd just point out here that if Windu hadn't outmaneuvered Sidious the fight would have gone on indefinitely.

And in reality he only beats him in lightsaber combat, Sidious would overwhelm him with the Force.

I find it disappointing that Darth Krayt is being written off so easily. Yes I agree that he wouldn't be able to defeat any of the three Jedi, he is being sorely underestimated, something I intend to correct for Darth Krayt's appearance in either the next Kaggath or The BattleZone.

I find it disappointing that Darth Krayt is being written off so easily. Yes I agree that he wouldn't be able to defeat any of the three Jedi, he is being sorely underestimated, something I intend to correct for Darth Krayt's appearance in either the next Kaggath or The BattleZone.
Dats cause he's a losa.

But yeah, he can't Luke, Yoda or Windu - simple as.