PVP - Oricon Raid (Imperial)

Sarano

He told me this morning that he had the flu so he's probably in bed or something if he hasnt shown up yet (I've been switching factions back n forth so I couldnt keep track of everyone).

He told me that his gf was ill so he was taking her to the vets? :confused:

He told me that his gf was ill so he was taking her to the vets? :confused:

Ew. Also, server first Scare Bear / Judged Dread - SS incoming.

http://i.imgur.com/QVLKs7B.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/QwSiF7a.jpg

Also to whoever thought I wasn't gonna show, you're right I wasn't there when maintenance was over because I was working and mending my flu, I came on around 30 minutes past 3 GMT+2, been leading both imp / rep side since then.

No point in being a jerk towards me.

I was astounded to see how many people actually showed up even without reading the forums although I dare say that the event was a far bigger success than I'd expected. Thanks to everyone who participated, and thank you very much for giving it your all and listening to my ranting for several hours.

For people who did read but didn't PM me that they were going to attend, I admit I was a bit disappointed to see so many people not bothering with a poke or a simple whisper, would've made it a lot easier for me to schedule it properly aswell.

Anyway, my apologies for showing up late but I hope everyone had a great time. I'm off for now, I'll see you around people! :)

We were there as well, formed an ops group with my guild. After having issues with changing instances some people were nice enough to make space. We joined this epic ILUM Open World PVP Event and after 30 mins of 1 FPS some of us left.

As long as this game is so S*it, events like this won't be very enjoyable for some. BioWare LEET Programming skills.

PS: My rig is not a toaster :D

Edited by Leafy_Bug