[PvP] Offical You Got Rolled (and friends) 's Ranked Arena Match Videos

darthnish

Grim Determination vs YGR (Mara, Mara, Jugg, Op VS Powertech, Powertech, Merc, Op)

A good win...

However I'm gonna point out this is kind of incorrectly titled. The vids Hanako posts, the team composition is at least 75% YGR- therefore it's safe to call it a "YGR vs Whatever" match. He doesn't post matches as "vs Guildname" unless the majority of the team was of the same guild.

This match, however, was a 100% GD vs only Teutonic and Vartouhi from YGR. As they are only 50% of the team, and therefore not a majority... you see where I'm going. Thus I must request you rename the vid as "Grim Determination vs Roisinn's Firey Friends."

Do it naoowwwwww.

( Edit: This is reinforced by his latest upload entitled "YGR vs The Banana Stand (and friends)" :p )

Edited by Jalinur

YGR: PT,Merc,Sniper,Sin vs GD: Mara,Jugg,Op,Sniper.

Can you post the two previous orbital stations that we played against you guys prior to the match you posted up? (Sabina, wrecks, demo, saiha vs. Hanako, teutonic, vartouhi, mega). The second of those two was very close (sudden death) and should be very entertaining to watch.

Can you post the two previous orbital stations that we played against you guys prior to the match you posted up? (Sabina, wrecks, demo, saiha vs. Hanako, teutonic, vartouhi, mega). The second of those two was very close (sudden death) and should be very entertaining to watch.

if by entertaining you mean LoSing for the first 4 and a half mins, thats gotta be like wow.

• 4 weeks later...