Official BC Progression Thread 2.4

LaniAkavir

Sorry, I wasn't on sunday bub. I don't think we are raiding tonight either, sadly. But if that's all you need I won't make it a priority, since the killtime is in the bottom right anyways. Do you need to have the time because you think I shopped it or is it in the rules because I have yet to read what any of them are lol.

A screenshot with the achievement shows the Boss, Difficulty, Date, Time (accuracy up to seconds based on server response time) rather than just the hour and minutes, this is to minimize controversy like in the past. It can be easily done by clicking on the new achievement link in your chat window.

Your provided screenshot is accepted as a Guild Progression one, but not acceptable as a ranking one. I still put it up as Server Second because I allowed it out of the goodness of my heart, otherwise it should have remained a simple checkmark. If that's what you guys want and you guys don't care about Server Firsts/Seconds/Thirds, let me know.

RIP Magnius. :rolleyes:

Edited by LaniAkavir

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A screenshot with the achievement shows the Boss, Difficulty, Date, Time (accuracy up to seconds based on server response time) rather than just the hour and minutes, this is to minimize controversy like in the past. It can be easily done by clicking on the new achievement link in your chat window.

Your provided screenshot is accepted as a Guild Progression one, but not acceptable as a ranking one. I still put it up as Server Second because I allowed it out of the goodness of my heart, otherwise it should have remained a simple checkmark. If that's what you guys want and you guys don't care about Server Firsts/Seconds/Thirds, let me know.

RIP Magnius. :rolleyes:

dont be cynical lol I wasnt

Guild name: Quorum

Guild website: http://quorum-tor.enjin.com

Faction: Imperial

Raid: Dread Palace

Raid size: 16M

Difficulty: HM

Dread Council

Achievement dates are CST.

Congrats to everyone in our Durasteel Dogs and Chaos Legion raids. Durasteel Dogs is Quorum's 16M progression group. This week there was 1 alt present that isn't Quorum. He probably has an alt in Quorum, though. ;)

• Porthios <Dark Lemming>

In addition we took some screenshots of DF HM 16 clears for validation:

I am a little confused about how I would go about updating Quorum's times for Dread Fortress 16 Man Hard Mode. I certainly don't have the kill screenshot with what you want, but I do have the achievement myself (and I've only been running with Quorum.) Is it something like needing to submit other Quorum member's achievements from the same time? If so, how many?

I am a little confused about how I would go about updating Quorum's times for Dread Fortress 16 Man Hard Mode. I certainly don't have the kill screenshot with what you want, but I do have the achievement myself (and I've only been running with Quorum.) Is it something like needing to submit other Quorum member's achievements from the same time? If so, how many?

Greetings,

Ilith from the above posts have already submitted all the legitimate screenshots for Quorum, so no more is needed for now.

Though for future reference and the 8man contents, the alternative method would be what you stated, with the requirement of providing 6 (8man) or 12 (16man) screenshots of different guildies' achievements showing the same time without the screenshot from inside the instance. Only then will I be able to accept it.

Take note that it is highly suggested to take the screenshots inside the instance rather than using the method mentioned above, as it is a hassle for the both of us.

Regards,

Kenji

Edited by LaniAkavir

I know how that feels, at the end of the clear and "oops, forgot to screenshot!"

I will accept them for now, but for future (and nightmare) contents, more solid proofs may need to be provided.

Edited by LaniAkavir

Howdy folks!

DoA has just followed up on the Dragonslayer title in two attempts, grabbing server 2nd Dragonslayer title! Seeing that Ascension has worked on it for half a year in intended gear level, we would like to congratulate Ascension on grabbing server First title run for Dragonslayer and say that Ascension definitely deserved that spot.

http://i.imgur.com/hqxawyx.jpg

All the contents as of now are cleared for Begeren Colony (Hooray!) except for the 16man NiM contents, so let us all wait for April as NiM DF will be coming out then.

Have a good night folks,

Kenji

Howdy folks!

DoA has just followed up on the Dragonslayer title in two attempts, grabbing server 2nd Dragonslayer title! Seeing that Ascension has worked on it for half a year in intended gear level, we would like to congratulate Ascension on grabbing server First title run for Dragonslayer and say that Ascension definitely deserved that spot.

http://i.imgur.com/hqxawyx.jpg

All the contents as of now are cleared for Begeren Colony (Hooray!) except for the 16man NiM contents, so let us all wait for April as NiM DF will be coming out then.

Have a good night folks,

Kenji

I haven't really asked my group at all, but for fun would Do a want to team with Ascension and do a 16 man NiM SaV sometime? It'd be fun bonding/and hard content for once. 16 man's were always fun to me. Anyways, congrats on the title

I haven't really asked my group at all, but for fun would Do a want to team with Ascension and do a 16 man NiM SaV sometime? It'd be fun bonding/and hard content for once. 16 man's were always fun to me. Anyways, congrats on the title

Umm but we don't have enough 75 gears. :sul_embarrassed: I think I only have 2 pieces everything else is stinking 78.