Force Leap and Guardian Leap bug

TLCuddy

Since 2.4 dropped I've notice when I'm in huttball any kind of leap I do will not leap the whole way, numerous of times it only shows me leaping about half. The players I'm leaping to are not on an edge nor are they behind the bags or barriers but still when I leap it's puts me half way as if Im leaping to them and suddenly a invisible wall appears and stops me, then drops me straight down.

It's been since 2.0 actually. It's not only huttball either, in EV on SOA, when I try to leap from one platform to another (same or higher position) -> bugged force charge die.

In huttball it's horrible, as a Juggernaut I have grown to despise Hutball where I loved it so much before. In a bad game, I will bug 50% of my Charges and Intercedes, it's frustrating.

I think I have this problem as well. Both my Sith Juggernaut and Jedi sentinel do not jump when I activate force leap. They just keep standing where they were but the enemies in the distance do become hostile. 10 seconds later I'm suddenly in the position I did my force leap to. Which is very disorienting because by then I have walked slowly towards them and started fighting them. It makes playing these characters a lot less fun. It would be nice to get this fixed.

This is a bug that has existed since early Beta. Sometimes you will half jump other times you don't jump at all but still get the rage and effects if you have abilities that trigger after a jump such as unstoppable.

This is a bug that has existed since early Beta. Sometimes you will half jump other times you don't jump at all but still get the rage and effects if you have abilities that trigger after a jump such as unstoppable.

For me this happens only after 2013 summer.

• 5 months later...
Same. This is a bug that is to me almost game busting. My main is my sentinel which I have done a lot of pvp and not only has the devs reduce the number of people you can leap to and when you can leap to them but this bug just makes that a lot worse because now everyone and their moms and dogs can just hose me down with barely anything left to fight back with.

• 3 months later...
Still not fixed, wow i actually had forgotten how long this has been an ignored bugged! Not only did it now fix, it carried on into the new hutt ball, sooooo is this ever going to make it to the Devs ears, I mean come on I started this post 9 months ago, children have been conceived and born since I started this thing, and yet we can't even get an acknowledgment that this is a problem?

Jump coding in this game is the worst I have ever seen. And I say that having played EQ where, with (or sometimes even without) a minor run speed increase, you could and often did KILL YOURSELF, running down a mountain.

EDIT: Yeah, you didn't always need SoW.

Edited by Lotharofxev
Forgot something

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Today i got charged by an warrior when i was on the stages in huttball, and i was falling down into the pit.....first time this happened to me. Someone else with that or is it maybe a "new" problem with charging? Edited by Konven

• 1 month later...