2.4+ DPS Leaderboard

You want some screenshots, dummy?) And before you will write something else please try to look skiils from log, lol

He means you aren't attacking the Operations Target Dummy (the one we use), which has more armor and therefore takes less damage than the one you attacked. Try to hold a rational discussion and not resort to insults when someone points out something you did wrong.

And yeah, sometimes TORparse mixes up Assassins/Shadows and Sorcs/Sages.

Edited by Emperor-Norton

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He means you aren't attacking the Operations Target Dummy (the one we use), which has more armor and therefore takes less damage than the one you attacked. Try to hold a rational discussion and not resort to insults when someone points something you did wrong.

And yeah, sometimes TORparse mixes up Assassins/Shadows and Sorcs/Sages.

ok sorry my mistake(

Edited by LicanNorth

They're fixing the cooldown, not the heal refresh. As for mainstat relics, as far as I'm aware, only one of them is bugged. That particular one is not allowed, but the ones working as intended are okay.

Bioware hasn't said they are fixing that. So source please.

That's just a message saying the question isn't something Costumer Service can handle, and that a Bug Report should be submitted. It never identifies the cooldown as being the bug (rather than the tooltip), and it doesn't indicate that the developers are aware of the issue... much less that a fix is forthcoming.

If you go to this page, you can see the changes coming to relics in 2.5. The Main Stat will now have the same duration and lockout as the SA and have more than triple the stat boost. Honestly, any parse done now with any relic combo will be replaced very quickly when 2.5 hits, it's not even worth it to try and parse right now in my opinion.

Yeah, I'm done parsing until 2.5.

When I'm back, after the operative 2 pvp set bonus is no more, I'll be using the SA/Focused Retribution relics hopefully. The math looks good if the 740 main stat holds up. It's kind of stupid the amount of relic adjustment required thanks to BW's lack of thinking it through. 1 of these drops/week BW. Think of the children.

Also, I'm sort of wondering if the 'fix' for operatives to not have the 4 orbitals along with the boost to the FR relic wouldnt be just as good. I can sacrifice all that cunning to still get the 4-piece pvp for the orbital because every 20 secs or so i'll be getting an extra 740 cunning anyway. we'll see.

Edited by Transmet

Yeah, I'm done parsing until 2.5.

When I'm back, after the operative 2 pvp set bonus is no more, I'll be using the SA/Focused Retribution relics hopefully. The math looks good if the 740 main stat holds up. It's kind of stupid the amount of relic adjustment required thanks to BW's lack of thinking it through. 1 of these drops/week BW. Think of the children.

Also, I'm sort of wondering if the 'fix' for operatives to not have the 4 orbitals along with the boost to the FR relic wouldnt be just as good. I can sacrifice all that cunning to still get the 4-piece pvp for the orbital because every 20 secs or so i'll be getting an extra 740 cunning anyway. we'll see.

Did I miss something in the PTS notes about the PVP set bonuses changing in 2.5? Or was this already seen on the PTS, like the relic changes?

Edited by Vanyer

Under Gunslinger/sniper the user Evrydayimsmggln has 36/3/7 (which is the Sharpshooter spec) listed but in looking at the torparse this is incorrect. He is running in Dirty Fighting. This should be corrected.

He is running 5/18/23 hybrid (which is incorrectly listed as 36/3/7).

I hope I'm not hijacking this thread. if I am, sorry! I just see all these high and amazing numbers for Combat/Imp equivalent spec and I'm *dying* to know the rotation you guys use. If one of you awesome dpsers could PM your rotation or something, I'd greatly appreciate it. Right now I'm stuck in like 2.5ish range. Even though I have nearly all 78s. All I have atm is a two piece bonus.

Anyway, keep on the awesome dps! I shall continue to droll in the meantime. :p

I hope I'm not hijacking this thread. if I am, sorry! I just see all these high and amazing numbers for Combat/Imp equivalent spec and I'm *dying* to know the rotation you guys use. If one of you awesome dpsers could PM your rotation or something, I'd greatly appreciate it. Right now I'm stuck in like 2.5ish range. Even though I have nearly all 78s. All I have atm is a two piece bonus.

Anyway, keep on the awesome dps! I shall continue to droll in the meantime. :p

Weaponmaster is a 3.4ish% overall damage boost on it's own. Other than that, I just mash my face against the keyboard and roll it side to side. Carnage has a priority that shifts with each one of 10+ scenarios. Just fit Scream into every armor pen window, have a Beserk charge for Ravage every time possible, use your DOT as close to cooldown as you can while not interfering with AP priority, and use as few Massacres as you can outside of AP windows. If you can do that, you'll do at least 3k with current gearing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.