Qyzen Fess Won't Shut Up

GoldenHornet

started after update today.

He gets stuck after replying after first battle...like when he goes to say " that was worthy foe" or something like that. The loop glitches so bad that when something else happens, he talks over his own grunting!

I tried alot of things and jumping on your speeder for a second or quick traveling resets him until he battles again.

even MORE annoying is that if you don't shut him up,he'll grunt through an entire cut scene!

This happened to me on Balmora and all I can say is thank the stars that I just got Zenith :D

As per the thread title, after entering combat Qyzen gets stuck in a sound loop of grunting noises until he is dismissed and re-summoned.

It's quite annoying after a short while :(

EDIT:

Added video of this at

Not that I don't sympathize, but that video made me rofl for a minute straight. Then the replies made me laugh even more, because I'm imagining him doing this through cutscenes and such.

• Dev Post

We're aware that Qyzen is currently VERY excited by combat, and as a result he's not shutting up when the action is over. Luckily, you can unsummon him to calm him down; he'll be quiet when you summon him again.

It's been added to the Known Issues, and we'll work to quell his overexcitement in an upcoming patch.

We're aware that Qyzen is currently VERY excited by combat, and as a result he's not shutting up when the action is over. Luckily, you can unsummon him to calm him down; he'll be quiet when you summon him again.

It's been added to the Known Issues, and we'll work to quell his overexcitement in an upcoming patch.

Quickly please...it can be heard all over Tython and Coruscant even if you aren't actually a consular...