HK-51 Watchtower Customization

AshlaBoga

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not that hard to figure out, coming to a cartel pack near you!

But they never even mentioned what they planned with the skin, it simply disappeared and EA acts as if it never happened / doesn't even know people are talking about it.

But they never even mentioned what they planned with the skin, it simply disappeared and EA acts as if it never happened / doesn't even know people are talking about it.

I guarantee you they know we are talking about. The devs just pretend they don't see this many months old umpteen page thread. Its quite insulting and infuriating that they refuse to respond. Very poor customer service.

212 posts of different people bumping. Still no information about the 2 missing HK customizations.

HK Watchtower Customization. (White, no cape) Formally the Oricron Rep vendor

HK Corruptor Zero customization. Formally HM Corruptor Zero.

Now, I can see you guys putting the Corruptor Zero one in for NiM mode. but what about the watchtower?

As someone mentioned already surely, most likely a NiM drop once it is introduced.

If they take the only Legend rep rank from the oricrion rep vendor. the watchtower customization and make it a NiM drop. So many people will be pissed. I can Understand the Corruptor Zero one. But the one they put in a rep vendor for everyone to see? Thats just below the belt.

212 posts of different people bumping. Still no information about the 2 missing HK customizations.

HK Watchtower Customization. (White, no cape) Formally the Oricron Rep vendor

HK Corruptor Zero customization. Formally HM Corruptor Zero.

Now, I can see you guys putting the Corruptor Zero one in for NiM mode. but what about the watchtower?

#223.

Maybe if we hit the "dreaded" 1000 limit?