HK-51 Watchtower Customization

AshlaBoga

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please put this back in the game. It's the best of the HK customizations. Vote #n in favor.

It will probably be a NiM-mode drop from the Oricon operations.

Perhaps there will be a variation in a CM pack as well, since BW has publicly promoted both as a means to attaining special items.

Either way, we should see more HK customizations I'm sure. This is the type of addition they have an easy time producing.

I'd personally like to see customizations that resemble faction-specific droids seen commonly (though my favorite Republic model is now a GSF companion, so that one probably can't happen).

Edited by arunav

• 2 weeks later...

when i first played on the PTS i was on Oricion the vendor right beside the tauntaun had HK gear for sale

for basic comms..it was there for just 2 days and them gone... Have not seen it anywhere since. but it looked really cool and would love to buy it.

Got a response during the live stream today and got an 'I don't know what happened' answer from Eric. Doesn't bode well.

I'd go back to the point that they were programmed and present so why would they be removed? That's programmer time wasted.

• 4 weeks later...
Got a response during the live stream today and got an 'I don't know what happened' answer from Eric. Doesn't bode well.

I'd go back to the point that they were programmed and present so why would they be removed? That's programmer time wasted.

I wouldn't doubt that.

Watchtower becomes a drop off Corruptor Zero NiM like his sword is on HM

Corruptor Zero HK customization drops off Council NiM.

• 2 months later...
seriously ??? since 10/1/2013 and still no response from devs. you would think if they wanted to expand their player base, they would have a somewhat better customer service staff. would really like some insight into this hk-51 skin !!! Edited by Rolius_Anion

seriously ??? since 10/1/2013 and still no response from devs. you would think if they wanted to expand their player base, they would have a somewhat better customer service staff. would really like some insight into this hk-51 skin !!!

It is unbelievable how they keep skipping this thread and refuse to respond. Its as if they are blind to it. Like a little kid with a dog that poops in the house and they know its there but keep walking buy it and not cleaning it up like it isn't there.

• 1 month later...