HK-51 Watchtower Customization

AshlaBoga

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just another thing they've removed that pisses me off. let's remove cartel packs that WE MAKE MONEY BY SELLING, lets get rid of this customization before anyone can actually buy it! lets remove the shells of endgame armors completely no matter how popular they are! (IE columi, rakata etc.)

seriously if a company wants to make money then WHY THE HELL DOES IT IGNORE IT'S FANBASE AND REMOVE GOOD CONTENT!?!?!?

annoyed? yes. venting? most definitely.

Edited by Revan_Uchiha

just another thing they've removed that pisses me off. let's remove cartel packs that WE MAKE MONEY BY SELLING, lets get rid of this customization before anyone can actually buy it! lets remove the shells of endgame armors completely no matter how popular they are! (IE columi, rakata etc.)

seriously if a company wants to make money then WHY THE HELL DOES IT IGNORE IT'S FANBASE AND REMOVE GOOD CONTENT!?!?!?

annoyed? yes. venting? most definitely.

You think that's odd?

There are thousands of players who can't buy CCs for some reason. Now while I have no problem with that, I doubt EA is as accepting:p

• 2 weeks later...

It will probably go into a customization bundle with other HK customizations on the CM. When BW realized it might be popular, it was pulled. I personally don't care for it (I like his basic look best), but a lot of people mentioned they wanted to get it.

Either that, or it is going to be a special drop from future modes of Oricon operations.

OR maybe it's the new Crate-O-Matic.

Edited by arunav

It will probably go into a customization bundle with other HK customizations on the CM. When BW realized it might be popular, it was pulled. I personally don't care for it (I like his basic look best), a lot of people mentioned they wanted to get it.

Either that, or it is going to be a special drop from NM Oricon operations.

I like the NiM DF/DP idea.

Would make a great drop from NiM Corrupter Zero.

I like the NiM DF/DP idea.

Would make a great drop from NiM Corrupter Zero.

I don't - only a tiny fraction of players run through those operations.

Besides, EA is looking to monetize anything and everything they can. Why make it a rare drop when loads of players will buy it instead?

I think it is pretty sad that none of the devs can just go ask " hey guys, what happened to that HK skin ? " and relay us the info. I mean heck, at this point i don't really care where it will come from ; NiM Ops, super rare drop or Cartel Market. I just want an honnest answer.

My own theories regarding this : Agreeing with the previous poster, it seems like a lot of recent content is being passed throught the "milk it till it's dead " strategy. But, i want to remind you guys that some pretty awesome rewards only come from NiMs. Here is a little list of what is dropped and is considered unique :

- EC NiM : The Tank AND a unique Qyzenn Fess skin ( making him look like Kephess)

- TFB NiM : The Helix Hyperpod (mount)

- SV NiM Bonus Boss : Crest of the Masters (basically a dread master helmet)

So i will say this: if the Devs are planning on adding HK Watch skin as a drop from Zero NiM i don't have an issue with that. Yes it might suck for players that can't yet attempt NiMs for various reasons but clearing Nightmares should have its perks, right?:D

BUT! if they decide the skin is just another Cartel Market profit.....well, yeah, it will be pretty sad that they are making "everything "CC-obtainable now.

I think it is pretty sad that none of the devs can just go ask " hey guys, what happened to that HK skin ? " and relay us the info. I mean heck, at this point i don't really care where it will come from ; NiM Ops, super rare drop or Cartel Market. I just want an honnest answer.

My own theories regarding this : Agreeing with the previous poster, it seems like a lot of recent content is being passed throught the "milk it till it's dead " strategy. But, i want to remind you guys that some pretty awesome rewards only come from NiMs. Here is a little list of what is dropped and is considered unique :

- EC NiM : The Tank AND a unique Qyzenn Fess skin ( making him look like Kephess)

So i will say this: if the Devs are planning on adding HK Watch skin as a drop from Zero NiM i don't have an issue with that. Yes it might suck for players that can't yet attempt NiMs for various reasons but clearing Nightmares should have its perks, right?:D

BUT! if they decide the skin is just another Cartel Market profit.....well, yeah, it will be pretty sad that they are making "everything "CC-obtainable now.

Would be nice to have variants of the skin. Have the one that drops in the Nightmare mode have a cool effect of sorts. And give people that are incapable of running NiM ops a different one to hunt for.

Just... keep it away from the CM. I just came back to the game after taking a break in September and it troubles me to see that HK still doesn't have many cool customizations.

Soon, hopefully.

Would be nice to have variants of the skin. Have the one that drops in the Nightmare mode have a cool effect of sorts. And give people that are incapable of running NiM ops a different one to hunt for.

Just... keep it away from the CM. I just came back to the game after taking a break in September and it troubles me to see that HK still doesn't have many cool customizations.

Soon, hopefully.

One cool option would be to have the standard White Paint job HK skin as a super rare drop / hard mode drop and to have the Golden Paint job HK skin NiM exclusive :d_smile:

I heard that the Qyzen skin can drop from HM as well as NiM. Was I mistaken?

I might be wrong about this but: have the devs ever made a post about content that drops in-game? The only item-related posts (other than bug fixes) I ever remember seeing are related to the CM.

I may be over-thinking it, but I wouldn't be that surprised to hear that there's some EA/BW policy about not answering questions regarding in-game gear drops, maybe because they're worried they'd be bombarded with questions about every item people like if they started to. This may be especially true of future content.

Edited by DarthDymond

I might be wrong about this but: have the devs ever made a post about content that drops in-game? The only item-related posts (other than bug fixes) I ever remember seeing are related to the CM.

I may be over-thinking it, but I wouldn't be that surprised to hear that there's some EA/BW policy about not answering questions regarding in-game gear drops, maybe because they're worried they'd be bombarded with questions about every item people like if they started to. This may be especially true of future content.

They've answered questions previously yes.

i can understand your concern. But we are talking about a particular item ( that was very well recieved by the community before it went live) that was shown as upcoming content and was removed suddenly without any explanation. I agree that they shouldn't post information regarding gear drops, but with the-said item, i think people want to know why it got removed.

i can understand your concern. But we are talking about a particular item ( that was very well recieved by the community before it went live) that was shown as upcoming content and was removed suddenly without any explanation. I agree that they shouldn't post information regarding gear drops, but with the-said item, i think people want to know why it got removed.

I'm not saying its a rule that's well-applied to this particular case, (and I agree BW brought it on themselves by having it appear in the PTR - it would be a whole different matter if it was just datamined,) I'm just saying it may be a blanket rule that the Community Team aren't at liberty to break from, even in a case like this where it would make sense to be an exception.

Again, just a theory.

AshlaBoga said they have actually posted on other non-CM items, but I don't know which ones he's talking about - if that's the case than obviously my theory's wrong.

AshlaBoga said they have actually posted on other non-CM items, but I don't know which ones he's talking about - if that's the case than obviously my theory's wrong.

The issue that I remembered was when a boss STOPPED dropping something, which was an obvious bug. So I know they'll post regarding bugs but this seems to be deliberate rather than a bug, which means we may not get a response.