Why did you take out all the Makeb REPUTATION ITEMS?

Necronomicanomic

Just curious and i'm pretty sure there are others wondering the same thing. Why did you take all of the Makeb Reputation items out of the game. Just why. Its hard enough for us to try and grind ranks in the reputation when you guys nerfed all of us to a 10k limit per week. Even with the commendations. Heck even when you do all of your weelies and dailies in 1 day. Heck you are already about 50% capped already for the week. And you STILL have 6 more days to go. I'm just furious that I GRINDED for 3 weeks to get to Hero rank on Makeb to get my Jugg Tank a new main hand Lightsaber. And the only ones there was were the Makeb Hero rank reputation lightsabers. And now they are all missing. Why do all the vendors only carry offhands on every single class. Nothing mainhand at all. Plz fix this. And I'm sure others would agree with me that removing stuff from the game isn't good at all.:mad::mad:

Is this server-specific or something? I just jumped on Pot5 and the Rep Vendor (Imperial side) was where he's always been on the Makeb Station with all his gear, including main-hand lightsabers, for sale.

I checked the vendor on the Makeb Station and there wasn't any Reputation items at all. Only thing was the basic gear from the Basic commendations. No Makeb Reputation sabers or anything.

• Dev Post

The removal of Reputation weapons from the Basic Gear Vendor was not done intentionally, and we will be putting them back in a future patch. As noted by a player above, these weapons are still being sold on the Makeb Reputation Vendor that is available on the Orbital Station.

:ph_cheers: