The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

PVP Consumables Bundle

A new bundle is available on the Cartel Market. The PVP Consumables Bundle offers players 10 Medpacks and 10 Adrenals that can be used in all Warzones. Cost: 200 Cartel Coins

Is this a joke? These items are extremely common and their in-game market value would be about 10k credits. Warzone medpacs sell for 500-800 credits and adrenals for 200-500 credits each.

For comparison, packs sell for as much as 300,000 credits.

While it's up to you what to do with it, most players expect to get at least somewhat fair value on the CM and not to be shortchanged on virtual goods. At least throw in a valor boost or a warzone XP boost, so they don't feel so :facepalm: when they discover their bundle's worth.

I just hope whoever set the price accidentally keyed one too many zeroes. Cause, otherwise, it's just stupidity and gouging, for example when someone in an Arena suddenly realizes they've run out of consumables and succumbs to a moment of folly.

(On every live server I've seen, WZ medpacs and adrenals go for between 500 and 1k credits, and cartel coin purchases typically resell for about 1k-1.5k credits per CC. So a fair price for this bundle would be 10-20 cartel coins).

I just hope whoever set the price accidentally keyed one too many zeroes. Cause, otherwise, it's just stupidity and gouging, for example when someone in an Arena suddenly realizes they've run out of consumables and succumbs to a moment of folly.

(On every live server I've seen, WZ medpacs and adrenals go for between 500 and 1k credits, and cartel coin purchases typically resell for about 1k-1.5k credits per CC. So a fair price for this bundle would be 10-20 cartel coins).

If the price was 20cc, then you would be complaining that they are making it too cheap for people to "buy their way to victory when others have to farm credits or comms to buy them".