Thank you for dye slots on lore armor and additional armor sets!

Cawyden

Title says it already. This is really great and even the energetic armor set from the previous cartel package has now been given a dye slot, so I guess other armor sets where this was missing should have it too now.

Again, thank you so much for this!

I know, I can't wait until tonight when I can fully play around with it. I know I've got other sets but.... Finally! My Last Handmaiden's outfit is fully usable! I can actually use the top to it now for something other then white! Yay!!!! :D:D:D

I love this new functionality, as well. I haven't had any problem previewing the dyes on the lore kits. Tried it out on the Mandalore the Preserver set I have on my bounty hunter this morning and the preview worked fine, as did the actual application of the dye kit. Deep red and black looks pretty nice. :)

I think this was an excellent move.

I look forward to the fix for the preview bug so I can get to work spending far too much money on cartel coins to redo almost all of my getups.....

...my wallet thinks it was a terrible move, but then again it is just a wad of leather.