Group Finder

BoboHut

Being my first post from being away from the game a bit, I figured I'd start with a glaring issue as a suggestion.

If there is a mission, there should be a group finder option for it!

Maybe this would take a while to achieve for all missions, but at a minimum all operations should have a group finder for them. Just because I'm level 55, doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to use group finder for lvl 50 operation. There is a weekly for classic operations so why do I have to spam fleet chat to see if I can get a group together. Not to mention, I'm sure there are lvl 50 players out there using group finder and they would appreciate a lower que if lvl 55's could que as well.

I know that GF rewards play a part but why exactly were rewards ever tied to using GF in the first place?? Place the rewards on the missions only and let us all use GF, regardless of level.

this would quickly lead to 50's getting kicked out of the groups for the reason there there GEAR

"fast GF run for com's be geared and know the fight"

True... people on fleet, for EV hm ask for players in 69+ :eek:

Sure, they can ask for whatever they want (I'm no disputing that), but it's a good thing they recruit people that way. Otherwise, if it's through group finder some lvl 50 in campaign gear ( which is already grossly overgeared for that) might get kicked for "low" gear after a long wait....:rolleyes:

Not good...

this would quickly lead to 50's getting kicked out of the groups for the reason there there GEAR

"fast GF run for com's be geared and know the fight"

Unfortunately, this. General chat is a much better way to specify what type of group you're looking for.