The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Whats to come.

Icinco

Hi there. I am wondering about if their will be any upcoming new species in future updates. Like a Togruta,Transdoshian e.t.c. If you have any creative ideas about whats should come in the future updates post them on here and try to get this forum to the top so SWTOR can see it and hopefully might add them :p. Thanks for reading :)

While Cel's list is a great post, it's by no means official. BioWare will look at it and tell you that Togruta has been too difficult. I'm sure that you have had some experience with Ashara and the huge amount of problems they have had with her. If not you can HERE. Nautolan as well, pretty much anyone with head tails has been a huge problem with clipping, etc. So it's a LONG way off. Kel Dor, Rodian, and Mon Calamari are either too alien to relate to or don't speak Galactic Basic as a mother tongue, so are also excluded from species selection. Basically the top 5 are probably not going to be the next species. Even though I would personally welcome the first 4, I'm not holding any delusions that they will.

Out of that list, I can see Falleen as a most probable species. Arkanian and Kiffar are pretty much available by taking Human and getting the White Eyes Cartel unlock and the Human Hair Styles, respectively. BioWare has pretty much killed the idea of any extreme or non humanoid on that list, and much of the humanoid list also does not qualify by their standards.

So unfortunately for you Icinco, BioWare is very reserved about "What's to come." Right now, it's the

. Dulfy.net is another place to find out some rumors. Remember that rumors are all that they are until proven, even though much of it does prove true later, it's not a 100% guarantee.