The Bastion's Farewell to Ranked Warzones - Monday, September 30

Morde_

Alright folks, the idea has been brought to me a few times in the past few days that we should get everyone together for one last huge night of rated warzones before Bioware takes them away (whether you like it or not). Monday will be the last possible night to do this.

So Monday evening starting around 6PM PST til servers go down for the patch, let's farm up some ranked comms for 2.4 and say goodbye to RWZs in true Bestion style.

Bring as many people in your guild that you can, we should kickball fill slots and get lots of queues poppin. Everyone is welcome to play, let's make it a relaxed, chill atmosphere. I plan on getting drunk, playing with any team who needs me, and streaming, and I call upon other big-name streamers to do the same. We'll try to even out teams as best as we can when the time comes.

@Sifu

@Tarawar

@Maniac

@Rob (bodies)

@Gouda cheese

@Breakfast

@Sabotage

@Tauntauns

@Scoldseven

@Casual

@ITK

@Acidrapper pop your rwz cherry

@Melyn if you read this I better see you back for one night.

@Everyone

Yeah, it's a shame that The Bastion isn't a true PvP server.

Let's show 'em?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright folks, the idea has been brought to me a few times in the past few days that we should get everyone together for one last huge night of rated warzones before Bioware takes them away. Monday will be the last possible night to do this.

So Monday evening starting around 6PM PST til servers go down for the patch, let's farm up some ranked comms for 2.4 and say goodbye to RWZs in true Bestion style.

Bring as many people in your guild that you can, we should kickball fill slots and get lots of queues poppin. Everyone is welcome to play, let's make it a relaxed, chill atmosphere. I plan on getting drunk, playing with any team who needs me, and streaming, and I call upon other big-name streamers to do the same. We'll try to even out teams as best as we can when the time comes.

@Sifu

@Tarawar

@Maniac

@Rob (bodies)

@Gouda cheese

@Breakfast

@Sabotage

@Tauntauns

@Casual

@ITK

@Acidrapper pop your rwz cherry

@Melyn if you read this I better see you back for one night.

@Everyone

Let's show em?

reported, it's "Acidropper"

and you popped my bastion rwz cherry one fateful night nearly 2 months ago :'(

The Jawas will be there! We will probably bit a bit short but hopefully with new recruits and my extensive 1 month old friendlist will suffice

Damn man, I so would but I can't Monday ;(. I'm down to try anything Sunday night if that's even possible but if not I hope everyone has a good time queuing Monday, the mighty Tarawar wont be able to carry with his massive shoulders ^__________________~

Also, is 2.4 REALLY dropping oct 1st. If so I am one happy manz :D

I'll be there.

Let the mez-cap sound on the west turret One. Last. Time.

#Youhavemyaxe

#NoIamyourfather

#FREEEEEEDOMMMMMMMMM

#EightvEightisAight

#Pussytactics

#Classiclolsplit

#Leftgoleftrightgorightexceptforthetoptwowhowentleftlasttimeyougorightonthenextroundeverybodygotthat?