Bobcow is the best player on the bastion, never forget it.

PacifismActivist

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Mom, dad, this is my internet boyfriend, Acidropper. He's 20 years older than me but it's true love this time, I promise."

Yes he's 20 years older than I am, I'm 12, thai, and a boy, while Acid is a 32 year old who carries me. Seeing as I respect you as a player, you replying to this post is literally pointless since it will get us no where.

I'm totes gonna do a 2v2 couples tournament. Winning team has to get married.

We'll get all the Bastion couples together.

Elizabeth/Acidrapper

Coolbeans/Soldat

Emilygrace/Justbodies

Maylstrom/Gudarzz

Lady-Opar/Bobcowz

Rayray/Bestworld

Hideyowife/Hideyokids

Priapism/Perpendicular

Kand/any 6 year old Brazilian boy

Any single ladies out there wanna be on my team? I'm lonely.

Elizabeth/Acidrapper

Soldat/Coolbeans

Emilygrace/Justbodies

Maylstrom/Gudarzz

Lady-Opar/Bobcowz

Rayray/Bestworld

Hideyowife/Hideyokids

scold/oldspiceswag xoxo ;)

Elizabeth/Acidrapper

Soldat/Coolbeans

Emilygrace/Justbodies

Maylstrom/Gudarzz

Lady-Opar/Bobcowz

Rayray/Bestworld

Hideyowife/Hideyokids

Priapism/Perpendicular

finally scold gets on thread. I like this idea.

only problem : emilygrade = lady-opar

Elizabeth/Acidrapper

Coolbeans/Soldat

Emilygrace/Justbodies

Maylstrom/Gudarzz

Lady-Opar/Bobcowz

Rayray/Bestworld

Hideyowife/Hideyokids

Priapism/Perpendicular

Kand/any 6 year old Brazilian boy

As the premier Bastion gambler and sports handicapper, I honestly don't know where I would put my money on this.

I've never seen someone try so hard to prove that they are good at this game. And didn't you report one of our guildes for his name like a month ago? What are you even trying to prove, I could care less about who reports who, but the fact that you bring this to the forums just makes it sad (at least to me). But I guess the rest of the bastion will thank you for feeding them a drama bone. I get that getting insulted on stream isn't fun, but it's almost bound to happen with the way you **** talk players and guilds. All of the sudden you start acting modest on the forums, why?

This thread will prob be taken down for callouts by mods. They took out that dueling vid of deyvon (sob, mother pro clicker).

I've never seen someone try so hard to prove that they are good at this game. And didn't you report one of our guildes for his name like a month ago? What are you even trying to prove, I could care less about who reports who, but the fact that you bring this to the forums just makes it sad (at least to me). But I guess the rest of the bastion will thank you for feeding them a drama bone. I get that getting insulted on stream isn't fun, but it's almost bound to happen with the way you **** talk players and guilds. All of the sudden you start acting modest on the forums, why?

This thread will prob be taken down for callouts by mods. They took out that dueling vid of deyvon (sob, mother pro clicker).

ME? MODEST? You're one of the scrubs from Good Talk, obviously. First of all, if I've made anything clear, it's that I'm not easily offended, so why in the hell would I report someone's username??? This was brought up to me out of nowhere, someone suddenly said Baylee hates you because you reported her friend's username. And then AUTOMATICALLY bobcows, a player I had previously complimented, starts to talk trash to me on a daily basis because he sends love vibes through australian internet cords to Lady-Opar, Baylee's partner in mediocre healing?

FIRST OF ALL. If your username is reportable, you shouldn't be too f* surprised someone reported it. Secondly, that obviously wasn't me, I cream your silly 4 man pre-makes way too hard to want to report any of you.

because you know I'd beat you in a duel - Charles Darwin

completely unrelated quote. how are you man?

I thought I was the best player on Bastion, and now all of a sudden I'm going to lose a duel to trash like you?

Btw I'm feeling great, and I also didn't report you. But you wouldn't have needed any excuse to start talking **** anyway.

I thought I was the best player on Bastion, and now all of a sudden I'm going to lose a duel to trash like you?

Btw I'm feeling great, and I also didn't report you. But you wouldn't have needed any excuse to start talking **** anyway.

I was being serious when I said you're the best player, just like I'm being serious when I say you have great taste in Hutts.

But as trumoo says, 1v1s aint sh*t, thats why I'm so good at them. cuz im sh*t.