Oricon (HM) 8-Man Progression Tracking

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corruptio Nex T3M4

corruptio-nex.swtorgilde.com

EU - T3M4

I don't know what time stamp you're using on Draxus and Grob, can you link me to the site so I can verify it.

The first boss (possibly also 2+3 depending on the site) will have to receive the time for the next boss verified. Everything else is updated.

I don't know what time stamp you're using on Draxus and Grob, can you link me to the site so I can verify it.

The first boss (possibly also 2+3 depending on the site) will have to receive the time for the next boss verified. Everything else is updated.

Sorry about that. We didnt think about it beforehand and our raidlead tried to put just some timestamp in.

He was using this site: http://www.weltzeituhr.de

We are UTC+2 so we killed Draxus at 20:26 UTC on October 1st and Grob at 20:59 UTC the same day.

I think i have a screen with another stamp around somewhere, not sure though.

Edited by AMightyKnight

Sorry about that. We didnt think about it beforehand and our raidlead tried to put just some timestamp in.

He was using this site: http://www.weltzeituhr.de

We are UTC+2 so we killed Draxus at 20:26 UTC on October 1st and Grob at 20:59 UTC the same day.

I think i have a screen with another stamp around somewhere, not sure though.

Added the Draxus and Grob times as shown (rounded to the next minute due to seconds not showing). I've also put the time for Nefra the same as Draxus unless you can get a better screenshot for him.

Some of these kills, IE Calphayus

- Does not even show achievement

- Does not use the UTC Time clock required by this thread

Anybody can despawn the boss or use someone else's lockout and snap a screenshot.

OP needs to enforce the rules of this thread or it's going to lose credibility.

Edited by Tyminator

Added the Draxus and Grob times as shown (rounded to the next minute due to seconds not showing). I've also put the time for Nefra the same as Draxus unless you can get a better screenshot for him.
Nah thats ok, thanks

Anybody can despawn the boss or use someone else's lockout and snap a screenshot.

You seriously dispute a hc kill which happened five days after worldfirst? Why on earth should i cheat for that?

Anyway, we arent a super serious progress guild to begin with and kill happened long after it matterd, so feel free to 'enforce' whatever rules you like. Boss was still killed and i got some shiny new boots.

SpaceWolves

http://www.spacewolvesrepublic.enjin.com/

EU - Tofn

Dread Fortress

Nefra

Commander Draxus

Grob'Thok

Corruptor Zero

Dread Master Brontes 16.10

Dread Palace

Dread Master Bestia

Dread Master Tyrans

Dread Master Calphayus

Dread Master Raptus

Dread Guard Council 21.10

screenshots in our homepage

There's no indication of difficulty on these screenshots, could you take a screenshot of your achievements please.

I addressed the issue of the utc clock (about 50% of posts have used one that isn't recommended). They have difficulty and all 8 members are in their guild (unless one of them ran with another guild that week, unlikely) there's no way to get that screenshot without killing him.

Remember this is HM, I'm trying to keep everyone with the rules as much as possible while being lenient to small differences. NiM tracking will be much more strict with following rules.