A Warning

DreadMasters

I have a feeling the Rakghoul plague was perceived as a greater threat to the galaxy than these... uh... Bread Masters? Dead Masters? Oh, dead Dread Masters.

We will take your castle and your powers and the galaxy will be ours again.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Styrak may have fallen, but your victory is an empty one. We are the Dread Masters. We are your nightmares incarnate. No longer contained by the Empire or the Republic, we will terrorize the galaxy as we please. It is futile to resist.

You have a choice - become one of us or be swept aside. But the magnitude of our power is more than most can bear. You must tell us why you are worthy of us.

Choose your words wisely. We will be watching.

Pew Pew

QQ

We Killed Him

We'll Kill You

Simply Nothing You Can Do

Gonna Make Dreadmaster Stew

TRANSMISSION ACTIVE. ORIGIN POINT: REPUBLIC ORICON CAMP. TARGET: DREAD MASTER PALACE

This is Master Parrius Tremarr. I have stared down the likes of Darth Angral, Darth Malgus, and the Sith Emperor himself, and won. I have recently foiled every move you made on Oricon, and I now prepare to march on your Fortress and Palace. Your time is up, and you will harm no more innocents. Today, for the sake of the Galaxy, you will die. Mark my words, for the Force is with me.

END TRANSMISSION

Edited by bionamaster

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.