best sorcs and sages on the server?

supermouthcml

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oscarmex is the only other sorc that plays hybrid and is any good at it. Hes on my top 5 list easily.

I remember when Oscarmex was just a lowbie F2P scrub sitting at level 15 for weeks. I finally got him to sub and we leveled together all through pvp. He developed into a great sage playing balance/heal or full balance even way back pre-transfers. Easily one of the most underrated players coming over from JC, because he never joined of of the top pvp guilds, he preferred to play with us, his friends, in our small Mexican <Stepping Rancor Pub> guild.

Not at all surprised he's developed a reputation for being one of the better sorc/sages there. And glad to see him doing well.

you guys all suck and therefore your opinions mean nothing

Abalam's sorc:

Group rating 1462

Solo rating 1386

Actually, looks like you kinda suck on your sorc. But yeah, keep pretending every objective measure of skill is meaningless and the only thing that matter is what your mommy told you.

Abalam's sorc:

Group rating 1462

Solo rating 1386

Actually, looks like you kinda suck on your sorc. But yeah, keep pretending every objective measure of skill is meaningless and the only thing that matter is what your mommy told you.

I'm going to guess that's because I've been nuking his sorc's rating.

On a side note

http://www.twitch.tv/itchyeyes05/c/3983666

Edited by Abbrachmann