best sorcs and sages on the server?

supermouthcml

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Universo from BRAZIL FORCE is pretty solid, his Saber Attacks sure do hurt. :rak_03:

clearly you don't understand a Sage's saber strike is single handedly the most over powered ability in the game. I mean as he is hitting you with it he is also recovering 8 force per second. So you might think that because it only does on average of 1100 per strike it isn't strong, but you couldn't be more wrong. Just think what he can do with those 8 extra force points after every strike he swings. I still don't understand why more Sage/Sorcs don't run up to Marauders/Sentinels and Saber Strike them down.

Hmmm Best Sorcs I have seen are....

Cilas for sure but don't see him around anymore

Xial but i don't see him anymore either

There was this beast one in Casual but i forget his name. I haven't seen many others who where any good

I have not been able to get on and pvp since arenas so maybe my opinion doesn't matter.:p

They are all equally soft. Its just true. Every time i see a sorc/sage in arena they melt like butter. Including on my team.

its true, unfortunately. However with a good tank we can do quite a lot, but without guard its simply a pressure-fest until we use barrier.

Edited by supermouthcml

now i dont know how many people remember him at all but when victimeyes was still playing (idk if he still plays, havent been imp side in a while) he was, imo, one of the best sorc dps out there. not sure how many of you would know him since we was mainly around on the fatman, not so much on pot5... at least from what i remember.

I heard Mudclot got out dps'd by this guy name Cilas, so he quit POT5 and went to Bastion.

ITS TIMEEEEEEE!

COMING OUT OF THE BLUE CORNER, THE DESTROYER, THE HAXER, THE CLOT! INTRODUCING... MUDCLOOOOOOT!

HIS CHALLENGER, COMING OUT OF THE RED CORNER, THE MIGHTY, THE NOOB NOSE PICKING TYRANT OF HUTTBALL, ITS CILAAAAAAAAAS

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEEE!

FIGHT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvksrJLuNPc