The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

How long until new hairstyles?

Alec_Fortescue

Also, why not just let other species have those human hairstyles, except the the Rattataki, Zabrak, and Cathar for their unique heads, of course. :confused:

Exactly. I really wished they also fixed the hairlines because those look so bad... Is it complexion 16 which features a stubble and really short shaved head? You can see the hair REALLY showing up way before the hairstyle appears.

I really wished they also fixed the hairlines because those look so bad... Is it complexion 16 which features a stubble and really short shaved head? You can see the hair REALLY showing up way before the hairstyle appears.

Same! The long male style and the dreads style are definitely too far back on the head. I also noticed that these styles don't even cover the "head stubble" that a few complexions have -- I really have to wonder what the people that positioned these hairstyles were thinking. Did they look too good, and needed to be made less attractive or something? :confused:

Because of this, I'm really not interested in that otherwise awesome long hairstyle for my Miraluka, but it would be nice if the human-like aliens at least got any new hairstyles that would work on them. It is discouraging that they have not added anything by now. :[

(and while we're at it, how about the new hair colors too? Miraluka and Cyborgs share human coloring!)

Edited by Gwena

Bump. Would be great to hear from the community team on this issue. While it's not the most pressing issue in the game, creating new hairstyles and customization options isn't nearly as time consuming. Is there any time frame on when we can expect new stuff?