We wanna rename our guild

Morde_

hello my equally skilled marauder rival! come play huttball without your gosh darn f***** merc healer with your double hydrolics and your.... well you know, my ****** pub side pugs.

edit: damage aint **** we won that civil today with less dps! it's about timing. and 1v1. mostly 1v1.

Your talking about regular warzones. In ranked 1v1s dont matter at all, in arenas 1v1 doesnt matter... It's about communication/pressure/cc/damage. But yeah you're right we are equal in skill I only out damage you by 400k on average. Also my tank pt with 26k hp out damages you. What was the score again in that huttball? 6-1 you guys had 2 sages a full vanguard tank with 40k hp vs 26k hp ap pt and merc healer.

But you're right we are equal in skill. you haven't gotten close to out damaging me! I thought with my pt in tank stance and only 26k hp you would finally beat me! ):

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your talking about regular warzones. In ranked 1v1s dont matter at all, in arenas 1v1 doesnt matter... It's about communication/pressure/cc/damage. But yeah you're right we are equal in skill I only out damage you by 400k on average. Also my tank pt with 26k hp out damages you. What was the score again in that huttball? 6-1 you guys had 2 sages a full vanguard tank with 40k hp vs 26k hp ap pt and merc healer.

But you're right we are equal in skill. you haven't gotten close to out damaging me! I thought with my pt in tank stance and only 26k hp you would finally beat me! ):

you do realize that in huttball damage means absolutely nothing right. All you need to do is control mid and score. I never have to even attack you other then roots, slows, knockbacks & stuns.

you do realize that in huttball damage means absolutely nothing right. All you need to do is control mid and score. I never have to even attack you other then roots, slows, knockbacks & stuns.

You do realize i'm not talking about huttball. I'm talking about voidstar.. And you do realize I won the huttball I played him in. And you need damage to control mid in actual ranked warzones.

You do realize i'm not talking about huttball. I'm talking about voidstar.. And you do realize I won the huttball I played him in. And you need damage to control mid in actual ranked warzones.

Acidropper has never done a ranked game in his life so he wouldn't know what controlling mid in huttball is.

<Trumoo lost duels fair and square to Pac>

<Trumoo lost his virginity to Pac>

<Trumoo beat Pac in a huttball, let's celebrate>

You're even worse then Pac. At least pac can beat me at something you cant ):

Mauull the merciless here, guy whos always on your mind. Just to stop by an say, hey its okay i click, but atleast i dont say im the best at something that people continuously show me up in.

#CantWin1v1's

#iMayClickButImBetterAtTheGameAsAWholeThenYou

#1v1'sDontMatterCusUCantWinThem