We wanna rename our guild

Morde_

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<Super *********** Defensive>

<Crazy *********** Defensive>

<Super Serious Secret Society of Awesome Cool Kids Who are *********** Amazing at da Staw Worz>

<G Darzz without U> (this ones a keeper)

<No Skinny Chicks>

<Justbodies is a Carpenter>

While you are here...is this you?

http://www.twitch.tv/surfingthewah/c/2983470

Detective Gudarzz is back on the case. GO GO GADGET BRAIN.

<Super *********** Defensive>

<Crazy *********** Defensive>

<Super Serious Secret Society of Awesome Cool Kids Who are *********** Amazing at da Staw Worz>

<G Darzz without U> (this ones a keeper)

<No Skinny Chicks>

<Justbodies is a Carpenter>

jesus u actually made me laugh

<Opfotms mouth isn't big enough for all of our dyuks>

Have you considered renaming Tauntauns to something closer to <Vullesh Has a Big Backpack>?

Note to Tauntauns and OSS: the "s'ing D" troll got old, and it really isn't very funny. After all, anyone who's actually from MvP would just say that I play with them. I don't sit around complimenting them. I do compliment sweatshop jawas a lot though, icressi shifu acidropper and Elizabeth best 4's NA

Have you considered renaming Tauntauns to something closer to <Vullesh Has a Big Backpack>?

Note to Tauntauns and OSS: the "s'ing D" troll got old, and it really isn't very funny. After all, anyone who's actually from MvP would just say that I play with them. I don't sit around complimenting them. I do compliment sweatshop jawas a lot though, icressi shifu acidropper and Elizabeth best 4's NA

sound vexed

I'm honored :$

what about psi and double?

Actually, s'in Dyucks is really quite hilarious, you just have too much MVP *** built up in your belly to be able to laugh at it.

And yeah, Vullesh IS the damage and would carry any team. Way to state the obvious. I'll state the obvious as well-- youre a *********** douchebag.