time to ungimp jawas

Reno_Tarshil

okay children to your room until you learn to get alone. :p

No! This is a delicate issue that needs to be addressed immediately. I do not care about new content being worked on if it means resources are being pulled from ensuring my Jawa tank is on par with everyone in terms of tanking and dps.

okay children to your room until you learn to get alone. :p

No, I won't go to my room. Because I'm already there and you'd have understood that if you had a computer that could connect to the internet.

Bioware stated in the EULA that there would be no more than 11% difference in DPS numbers against training dummies across all the classes. In the top parses of Jawas using non-Cartel armor on Wednesday, the damage is 11.7% less than Trandoshans. That's an outrage and I'm reporting it to the Better Business Bureau as a violation of the Geneva Convention.

Meanwhile, the developers are wasting time creating a brand new, muti-million dollar trailer. It's like getting slapped in the face with the last straw. They had hundreds of people in that trailer, and not one of them was working to fix Jawas.

I demand they stop working on any advertising until Jawas are within 9% of the damage of other classes, just like they promised since the first day of Beta.

No, I won't go to my room. Because I'm already there and you'd have understood that if you had a computer that could connect to the internet.

Bioware stated in the EULA that there would be no more than 11% difference in DPS numbers against training dummies across all the classes. In the top parses of Jawas using non-Cartel armor on Wednesday, the damage is 11.7% less than Trandoshans. That's an outrage and I'm reporting it to the Better Business Bureau as a violation of the Geneva Convention.

Meanwhile, the developers are wasting time creating a brand new, muti-million dollar trailer. It's like getting slapped in the face with the last straw. They had hundreds of people in that trailer, and not one of them was working to fix Jawas.

I demand they stop working on any advertising until Jawas are within 9% of the damage of other classes, just like they promised since the first day of Beta.

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

Jawas, if you aren't a total SCRUB NOOB IDIOT JERK BAG, are fine.

My guild benched me because I play a wookie. THE FREAKIN BENCHED ME. I went outside last week. It was god damn hot.

I have a former guildmate who played a jawa and they were the top DPS by a good 10% every single time. So the issue isn't the class.

This is a L2P issue. Jawas are not an easy class to play. You have to know the rotation. There are a dozen DPS sites that explain the Jawa rotation:

Log Trap --> Celebrate --> Fire Dance --> Log Trap --> Hide --> Suprise! --> Hide --> Log Trap

It is certainly not the class. I have a wookie that is 15% below every other class. Wookies need fixes, not Jawas.

I can't stop lol'ing at this thread. Lots of good posts here, though I particularly enjoyed the one above.

Overall 10/10, would continue to read

It's a bunch of lies everyone knows that Ewok tanks were buffed big time in 2.0 and Jawa tanks have been the victims of the RNG where my brown cloth armor can't hold up to the Ewok thick fur armor and my Jawa gets killed every time I walk into any operation. And wookies need to be quiet since you have thick fur and the ammo belt you have deflects all attacks. So if it's not fixed I'll quit my rep job and go play another mmo that caters to me. :p

Oh my god guys, it's just a classic Mando beats Trandoshan, Trandoshan beats Jawa and Jawa don't.

Lrn2playn00b. You already have the passive cute factor buff which raises your armor by like a bajillion points because no one wants to hit you but mean ole lizard breath. You're like top teir tank against anything not a scaly monster from the depths of unknown space. Quit whining and just tank or heal.

Oh my god guys, it's just a classic Mando beats Trandoshan, Trandoshan beats Jawa and Jawa don't.

Lrn2playn00b. You already have the passive cute factor buff which raises your armor by like a bajillion points because no one wants to hit you but mean ole lizard breath. You're like top teir tank against anything not a scaly monster from the depths of unknown space. Quit whining and just tank or heal.

Don't even bring up Mando players, anyone who plays that class is just a dick because that class can do anything.

It's a scientific fact which I have calculated using a chalk board and a chemistry set for my results that Jawas are the worst tanks in-game right now. They used to be good but when Ewoks came out, they became obsolete.

Ewoks can do everything a Jawa can but better, it's just not fair.

Don't even bring up Mando players, anyone who plays that class is just a dick because that class can do anything.

It's a scientific fact which I have calculated using a chalk board and a chemistry set for my results that Jawas are the worst tanks in-game right now. They used to be good but when Ewoks came out, they became obsolete.

Ewoks can do everything a Jawa can but better, it's just not fair.

Yeah? What about Twi'lek females and their 100% unsuitable stunlock?

You know their spell combo.

Dance -> Flirt - Flirt -> Flirt -> Dance -> Jump ->Dance

Like, how can you beat that? Not even Mandos and their broken T-visors can get out of that.

And it shafts all the male Twi'lek players. They can't even stun lock.

Yeah? What about Twi'lek females and their 100% unsuitable stunlock?

You know their spell combo.

Dance -> Flirt - Flirt -> Flirt -> Dance -> Jump ->Dance

Like, how can you beat that? Not even Mandos and their broken T-visors can get out of that.

And it shafts all the male Twi'lek players. They can't even stun lock.

Sorry for the delayed response I was too busy being stunlocked by a Female Twilek. I agree they need a nerf to be brought in line with Jawas. I mean it's not fair that Jawas have to be gimped when it comes to stunlocking players, when Female Twileks can do it with ease.

Sorry for the delayed response I was too busy being stunlocked by a Female Twilek. I agree they need a nerf to be brought in line with Jawas. I mean it's not fair that Jawas have to be gimped when it comes to stunlocking players, when Female Twileks can do it with ease.

That's how irritating those stunlocks are. Worst thing is, their damage is so pitiful, it takes forever to die.

I once got up, made myself a cup of joe and a sandwich, came back and was still at half health.

But jawas are fine. Sure, your DPS and PVPability is so pitifully low, but you do good as tanks and heals, so it balances out.

After all, who cares about DPS? Like the DPS only races of assasin bots and battle droids. All they do is whine about instance queues.

C'mon Bioware please drop all your work on the SSSP and the CM which is non-mandatory fluff and fix the blatent disregard for Jawas. It's not fair that they have to be a lower tank behind Ewoks when they were here first! :mad:

First you force me to buy optional dyes that don't affect my gameplay ever, than you take forever re-coloring a mount. I mean c'mon 6 hours for one mount when it takes 1 hour to make a new model, geez bioware so lazy.

:p

Roll a bounty hunter, Blizz utterly destroys your argument.

I have a Max Level BH and Treek outshines Blizz in every way even though Blizz was here first. So no, my argument isn't utterly destroyed.

But Blizz pulls a ROCKET LAUNCHER out of his tiny robes. Treek tosses a giant watermelon. There's a difference. Style points count in this game.

Edit: I never picked up Treek. I think she's garbage. I like the tanking companions I already have (minus Forex, his harpoon pull pisses me off), and my healing companions are better too (I'm married to a couple of them). Last thing I want is to be followed by a damn Teddy Ruxspin.

Edited by gorstram

Only noobs play trandoshans.

If bioware has properly balanced wookies at launch this game wouldn't have lost 55 million players.

Stop under quoting the loses you biodrone-white-knight-EA-excuser. They clearly lost over 5 billion subs after launch because that's the number my brothers-roommates-girlfriends-uncles-neighbors-ex-boss told him they had. And he was the source of the 600 billion dollar cost figure I quoted for initial game development, so obviously he's credible.

Stop under quoting the loses you biodrone-white-knight-EA-excuser. They clearly lost over 5 billion subs after launch because that's the number my brothers-roommates-girlfriends-uncles-neighbors-ex-boss told him they had. And he was the source of the 600 billion dollar cost figure I quoted for initial game development, so obviously he's credible.

Your mom goes to college.