time to ungimp jawas

Reno_Tarshil

C'mon Bioware please drop all your work on the SSSP and the CM which is non-mandatory fluff and fix the blatent disregard for Jawas. It's not fair that they have to be a lower tank behind Ewoks when they were here first! :mad:

First you force me to buy optional dyes that don't affect my gameplay ever, than you take forever re-coloring a mount. I mean c'mon 6 hours for one mount when it takes 1 hour to make a new model, geez bioware so lazy.

:p

You are being ridiculous! It takes years of study to balance companions and Treek has only been available for a short time. They probably had to enhance her skills since she has only a fraction of Blizz's adorableness. What's more important? Utility or cuteness? That's right, it's all about the cute. Now if you were saying houks need some ungimping you'd have a strong case.

Obviously Bioware loves jawas since very patch has had some major jawa love! Just look at the variety of jawagrams they have put in game and now they are reusable too! Maybe we'll get re-usable pvp jawagrams when 2.4 goes live. I'm sure a jawa tea-bagger would be a very popular addition to the game and give real meaning to 2.4 being a pvp patch.

Do you even know how hard it is to balance a jawa!!???

And why do they have to balance jawas first? Wookies have been broken, BROKEN I TELL YOU, since release.

As soon as they fix wookies then they can concentrate on jawas. At least jawas can tank or heal! Wookies can only shed hair.

Bioware promised me a pony.

Edited by Arkerus

Do you even know how hard it is to balance a jawa!!???

And why do they have to balance jawas first? Wookies have been broken, BROKEN I TELL YOU, since release.

As soon as they fix wookies then they can concentrate on jawas. At least jawas can tank or heal! Wookies can only shed hair.

Bioware promised me a pony.

Wookies are fine, L2P.

Now onto the issue at hand. Blizz needs a buff to compete with Treek. So I'm think he needs a re-usable Jawagram that will heal to full him in battle to be viable on Treeks level.

I've been searching torparse for any Jawas in the top 40 DPS, and I see NONE. Obviously, Bioware's core game design promise that all races would have damage within 11.239% of each other has been completely ignored.

I demand that no more voice work is done until they improve Jawa damage.

I've been searching torparse for any Jawas in the top 40 DPS, and I see NONE. Obviously, Bioware's core game design promise that all races would have damage within 11.239% of each other has been completely ignored.

Finally someone sees reason.

You hear that Bioware the masses have spoken, no more voicework will be done until you fix Jawas!

LMAO! I laughed so hard at this I had to stop typing for a minute...

I have a former guildmate who played a jawa and they were the top DPS by a good 10% every single time. So the issue isn't the class.

This is a L2P issue. Jawas are not an easy class to play. You have to know the rotation. There are a dozen DPS sites that explain the Jawa rotation:

Sell droid --> Celebrate --> Desert Dance --> Sell droid --> Hide --> Suprise! --> Hide --> Sell droid

It is certainly not the class. I have a wookie that is 15% below every other class. Wookies need fixes, not Jawas.

Edited by Arkerus

It is certainly not the class. I have a wookie that is 15% below every other class. Wookies need fixes, not Jawas.

Agreed. Jawas completely own Wookies in PvP as well. Wookies need to be fixed before any work is done on Jawas, or Wookies will just fall further behind. I'm going to threaten to drop my sub at least once a week on the forum until something is done.

SOMETHING MUST BE DONE!

I'm tired of your slander. It's not a L2P issue. Check out the training dummy parses. Do you see any Jawa's crushing the training dummies? I didn't think so. In fact, I know so, because I've been studying the parses for the last 41 hours, cataloging all of the best parses and weeding out anything that was too high (because it was obviously faked), from their mirror class Ewoks (because I think the Ewok class is fine, its Jawas that have low damage), and anything that came close to an actual gameplay scenario.

Why in the world would Bioware continue to create useless fluff content like expansion packs (which less than half the players buy) or space content which has only been asked for by thousands of people for a year or so, when there are Jawa players are doing 8.2% less damage in fights against training dummies. If I can't even get within 6% on a training dummy, what in the world am I supposed to do? Haven't you been paying any attention at all to the rumors. The entire planet of Oricon is inhabited by herds of training dummies and the the new Op ends with a Training Dummy boss who kills you with a Ray of Shame if your DPS is 8% less than the damage of the highest DPS in your Ops group.

Why would Bioware waste time with creating content that 80% of the players are interested in when 0.05% of the players are being forced to turn in sub-par DPS numbers on the very hardest raid?

It's a full-on wampa-slap to the face, I tell you.

Can you believe the nerve of the Trandoshan class players demanding more DPS when they're the top dps class in game? If anything they need a nerf to their burst, it's just out of control.

Finally, someone who's reasonable. The top trandos are doing 11.29% more damage than the best Jawas, and Bioware promised that they'd never let the difference be more than 9%. They keep saying that its okay for Jawas to suck at DPS since they can craft purples without researching, but crafting won't help you get bigger training dummy parses. The Trandos are just upset that they lose all their Warzone medals every time they get stunned for more than six seconds, and think that more DPS is fair.

It's not. The parses prove it. Warzone Medals don't matter in raids, and the Trandos will be able to totally own in the upcoming Training Dummy Invasion event. Meanwhile, parses prove that Jawas will be useless at it until Bioware fulfills their promise of making sure all classes are within 6% damage of each other.